Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Looking for a 2500 W 18" that can be sealed


Nezzumi

Recommended Posts

Posted

A lot of 18s out there only require 4.5 cubes net. No one makes high power woofers for sealed applications

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

thanks. that was the answer I was looking for. I will rethink what I am going to do then and try to figure out my options. I plan to drive the truck a lot and want to keep it pretty comfortable with the seats but also be able to get pretty loud.

Posted

I'll give you $50.00 bucks for that tore up havoc

I got a friend that is probably going to recone it and use it. sorry. It was a good sub to me for years. wish I could get 2 of them.

Posted

lol...... how could we forget the sp4 when it was one of the main subs we where talking about awhile ago.... i still say we can get enough room to port them both but we will see .. you know you can drive like you were before lol ... damn you people and nezzumi we don't do to bad at making ports stfu lol.. we just don't plan ahead very good lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4973 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...