rocking.that.eclipse Posted September 9, 2014 Report Posted September 9, 2014 Well my buddy jake has gotten the bug to redo his wall after I started mine. Everyone told him to not do a 4th with his 2 team fi 18s so he decided to try his hand at a 6th. I know it prolly wont meter well because it peaks at close to 20 hz but it MOVES some air http://youtu.be/Oi8_KpBE8m0?list=UUs_QNVJZx4sF4bcwv5O6lyg I'll see if I can get some videos of mine up here too since not many people have seen it BTW this song is 20 hz
Mr Bigolsworth Posted September 9, 2014 Report Posted September 9, 2014 Moving some air for sure. Just cuz it doesn't meter well doesn't me it isn't fun. 2002 chevy avalanche Currently have: 2 dc xl 18 set of T2652-s scv-6k Ct sounds 75.4 270a mechman xp3000 d3400 Wanted: saz 200.4 Second set of T2652-s D3100's deadner
rocking.that.eclipse Posted September 9, 2014 Author Report Posted September 9, 2014 O I like his better than mine lol. he shines in the 20s I shine in the 30s lol
dangaranga Posted September 9, 2014 Report Posted September 9, 2014 Looks like a demo beast! Brandon 2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4 System: welding wire throughout the truck USalts 390amp Hairpin Juicebox in stock location 8 Banks of maxwell supercaps 2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each 2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked) Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) 2001 2 door focus 1 DD9918 SC
mrd6 Posted September 9, 2014 Report Posted September 9, 2014 Haha my kind of build. Any info on the enclosure? Have you actually metered it yet? You mght be surprised, even the 6th orders I know that peak LOW still do 55s sealed on the dash My Build Log: http://www.stevemead...-sundown-power/ Team NorthWestSPL
RooTxBeeR Posted September 9, 2014 Report Posted September 9, 2014 Damn that bitch seem loud. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
rocking.that.eclipse Posted September 9, 2014 Author Report Posted September 9, 2014 thanks alek its 10 in the rear chamber tuned to 27 with 8 square per cube 20 in the front tuned to 51 with 36 square per cube
tdsa23 Posted September 9, 2014 Report Posted September 9, 2014 It move alittle air XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
rocking.that.eclipse Posted September 9, 2014 Author Report Posted September 9, 2014 I'll see if I can get his video of him floating a shirt for 1 min @ 18 hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.