Skax Posted September 9, 2014 Author Report Posted September 9, 2014 Yea that's how I have it http://puu.sh/bsrUd/cccabb95ab.jpg 2002 Mustang GT Procharged Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi Procharger Intercooler, Headers, Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow Upgraded Fuel Injectors SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood -Front 275/40ZR17 -Rear 315/35ZR17 5.0 Short Shifter 3.55 Gears
yurvalentine Posted September 9, 2014 Report Posted September 9, 2014 My phone won't load the picture so I can't really say, but if it matches the diagram it's probably time to call Crescendo...
Skax Posted September 9, 2014 Author Report Posted September 9, 2014 Yea it matches up perfect I'll call them up now 2002 Mustang GT Procharged Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi Procharger Intercooler, Headers, Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow Upgraded Fuel Injectors SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood -Front 275/40ZR17 -Rear 315/35ZR17 5.0 Short Shifter 3.55 Gears
Skullz Posted September 9, 2014 Report Posted September 9, 2014 This will sound harsh, but junk them and buy quality! If the damn tweets only last two hours, good luck on the rest of the components lasting any longer. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
CleanSierra Posted September 9, 2014 Report Posted September 9, 2014 You DD1d the head unit? I just have to ask. Did you DD1 the HU before(or at all) using the DD1 on the amps? Power wasn't an issue, subs like a dirty signal to me. Those tweets should be able to take the power when hooked up through the passive crossover. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Skax Posted September 9, 2014 Author Report Posted September 9, 2014 Yea dd1'd hu and got max unclipped volume at 27/35 2002 Mustang GT Procharged Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi Procharger Intercooler, Headers, Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow Upgraded Fuel Injectors SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood -Front 275/40ZR17 -Rear 315/35ZR17 5.0 Short Shifter 3.55 Gears
Skax Posted September 9, 2014 Author Report Posted September 9, 2014 This will sound harsh, but junk them and buy quality! If the damn tweets only last two hours, good luck on the rest of the components lasting any longer. That's what I was thinking any ideas on any other good tweets ? 2002 Mustang GT Procharged Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi Procharger Intercooler, Headers, Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow Upgraded Fuel Injectors SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood -Front 275/40ZR17 -Rear 315/35ZR17 5.0 Short Shifter 3.55 Gears
Kyblack76 Posted September 9, 2014 Report Posted September 9, 2014 I run 4 ft1's With some tweaking, i fucking love em.... but, my system is more spl oriented.... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
gckless Posted September 9, 2014 Report Posted September 9, 2014 Some people like supertweeters/PA gear, I myself find it much too harsh and prefer silk dome or other types. Make sure you know what you're ordering generally sounds like. "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
yurvalentine Posted September 9, 2014 Report Posted September 9, 2014 I run 4 ft1's With some tweaking, i fucking love em.... but, my system is more spl oriented.... Lol, he means they are brutal as hell OP. They are awesome and they do sound badass but I don't know if I would recommend them unless you are going for a serious SPL build. Personally I got a pair of RTS1's (I think, whatever crescendo's silk domes are.) I haven't tried them out yet but they look and feel solid, rated for 50w rms.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.