I was expecting a higher off contract price when i saw the subsidized pricing

What is the off contract pricing? I haven't look at that since I plan on buying with a contract.

cool thanks man

i was actually happy with the pricing, I expected the 6+ to be higher than that.

thats the same thing i was thinking i bought my iphone 5 directly from straight talk and it cost me 450$ but then again its no contract but with verizon i dont mind paying the extra 15$ a month cause straight talk internet is shit really

Verizon has been good to me. AT&T was fine until it didn't work in my house. Their only suggestion was to buy a new phone. Not a huge huge thing but it made for a pretty simple decision to switch to Verizon.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I was expecting a higher off contract price when i saw the subsidized pricing

What is the off contract pricing? I haven't look at that since I plan on buying with a contract.

cool thanks man

i was actually happy with the pricing, I expected the 6+ to be higher than that.

thats the same thing i was thinking i bought my iphone 5 directly from straight talk and it cost me 450$ but then again its no contract but with verizon i dont mind paying the extra 15$ a month cause straight talk internet is shit really

Verizon has been good to me. AT&T was fine until it didn't work in my house. Their only suggestion was to buy a new phone. Not a huge huge thing but it made for a pretty simple decision to switch to Verizon.

yea verizon is the only thing that picks up really good in my area.

althought straight talk is no contract and 45$ a month unlimited everything verizon has the best coverage and fastest internet imo and straight talk has 3g and not 4g

2002 Mustang GT Procharged

Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi

Procharger Intercooler, Headers,

Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

iPhone 6 Off-Contract Price

iPhone 6 16GB: $649

iPhone 6 64GB: $749

iPhone 6 128GB: $849

iPhone 6 Plus Off-Contract Price

iPhone 6 16GB: $749

iPhone 6 64GB: $849

iPhone 6 128GB: $949

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Lmao at those prices. Is apple serious?

It's not going to be that much for most people as most buy on contract. Also at&t is offering a $300 discount if you trade in a old iPhone all the way back to the 4s towards the price of the new one so you could get one for free.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived