i am a man of my word, even if i don't like it.

For those that know about the whole cheating debacle on last weeks amp test Tuesday, just know this......even though i think it was dirty, non honorable, and the little scoundrel had the nerve to come here and tell me he doesn't respect me and to "keep my shit", because i didn't send it fast enough. I still sent it.

Not because i wanted to but because it's how i operate. I even packed it decent. I had half a mind to toss it all in one box with no cartons (2 subs, an amp and a wire kit) and let it take a tumble or 2 all the way to Texas. But i didn't.

so if you know the story, just know i try to do the right thing even when someone is shitting on me in the process. Look, i don't have to like someone who cheated to win. Can't blame me for being hesitant. Plus, shipping is all out of my pocket. LA Audio sent me some stuff for testing and said i could keep it. I decided to give it away. But i also scored some woofers that i was going to keep....but they were a perfect match for the amp prizes so i gave those up too. I did not have to. I also don't have to spend $40 to ship something to someone that cheated the system. But i did.

yes, cool story bro. But i want everyone to see that the stuff actually went out, no matter how i feel about the situation.

That's highly respectable bro. Shitty thing he did manipulating the system to win but very stand up of you to send the stuff out anyways

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

seems the contestants are the ones who got screwed.

Guess you could be an asshat and publish the guy's name and address for all to see, but I woudn't want to give you any ideas

:peepwall:

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

I hope that guy realizes how much of a dick he is, and how much more of a man you are than him when he gets that package.

Mad props to you.

Edited by TRON

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

I CLEARLY missed something lol. What contest? What cheater? WHEN? Lol.

Refs 15 so far

skittlesRgood-SMD.com- sold a game to

Derrick824- SMD.com - ya boy got some decals

Tkitt21-SMD.com -traded for 2 BTL's

Hellbound Train-SMD.com -sold games to

NightDrifter05-CA.com- sold game to

ace_800-CA.com- Sold game to

vfrrider-CA.com- Sold Game to

luises14-CAC.org- Bought 2 BTL's from

BlackWaterOp-CAC.org- Sold game to

EricSteagall- SSA.com- Sold Hifonics 2610 to

shit that could have went to some one that would had appreciated it much more some one that couldn't afford not even an amp.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Thats some good stuff you did. Good man.

I would of made up another little box within it "special gift" with some duece in it. Here's a POS for a POS, someone that tried hard to win and who is in need really could of used that. Karma's a biotch.

2004 Grand Marquis
AA Mayhem 18
Crescendo 3500d
6.5's AQ Pro Audio
AQ Super Tweets
Image Dynamics 6x9
Soundqubed 125.4
MB Quart 80.4
144.2 db

GONZO

2013 Chrysler 300S

Granite Crystal Metallic Exterior

Inferno Red Interior

5.7 HEMI AWD

LMI Air Hammer Intake

Corsa exhaust

Custom Tune

I love it how ppl talk so much shit on you meade yet your a stand up guy that sticks to his word and is not a asshole. I would of told that guy off and sent him a package of dildos and lube. But your a better person then me lol

Keep it up!

Edited by soundstream15