Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

that woofer


dolarbilz

Recommended Posts

Posted

So I have one of my favorite woofer..its jl audio 15w3v2 over priced and all that if I found 4 magnets how hard wold it be to replicate them..I don't care who you are what you day I had 2 in a 4th order bandpass awesome woofers

I want 4 they just sound bitchin

Posted

are you asking for magnets for them? or baskets and recone.. if you got everything but a magnet, it looks like its a 3" coil, so maybe call up fi and get a ssd magnet? seems to be the same size. if you got mags, standard 12 spoke basket and whatnot. you know the rest

1997 subaru legacy outback

Four 15's in a almost wall

Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets
Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass

Optima Yellow top batteries
270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) 
Lots of Second Skin

 

Posted

I don't have the mags they were 2.5 coils.poly cone.totally different from fi subs.bassicsly if I bought four blown can they be repaired to fatorty standards

Posted

Got to get the right grade/type/glue/plates of the original. Probably more, just don't want to think anymore.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Posted

buy 4 brand new jl 15w3v2 subs then. pretty much the only way to get it 100% original from factory

1997 subaru legacy outback

Four 15's in a almost wall

Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets
Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass

Optima Yellow top batteries
270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) 
Lots of Second Skin

 

Posted

buy 4 brand new jl 15w3v2 subs then. pretty much the only way to get it 100% original from factory

this

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy

Posted

IF your asking if you can build those subs from parts and recone kits and it end up being cheaper than buying the sub new, the answer is no.... go buy them new with warrenty.

Posted

buy 4 brand new jl 15w3v2 subs then. pretty much the only way to get it 100% original from factory

No shit dumb fuck. .but they dont make them..every body can't fucking get that idea.so basically what the fuck I'm saying if I have four of these magnets can we copycat ..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4973 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...