Jump to content

What would you buy with $300?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Good electrical is key. I would go with the 1/0 first then maybe the XS battery. Then put whatever else is left (if any) towards a DD-1.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

Posted

Electrical first

The L@zy Hoe

 

 

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

 

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

 

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

 
Posted

You can not fail on electrical.

It will benifit, no matter what.

Save more and get a ALT, or, upgauge wire. That said, you may not FEEL that spend.

You need to see what your system, your goals, needs, wants are best put spending money on.

You want a DD1? Ill send you mine. If you want. Get it back timely and shit of course.

But, put the coin, RIGHT where you need/want it bro.

Or, buy a hooker. :shrug:

I just did. On my credit card. So dont pm me for at least 4 minutes.

Posted

Oldsoundguy's DD-1/CC-1 combo. That leaves you $75 bucks, buy some deadner to do you're front doors.

Charge people $10-$20 to set their stuff up, then upgrade timeee

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

ok, im going to be getting better electrical. what is the best 0 gauge to get on amazon. thought i saw some sky high on there a while back but cant find any now. should i get the knu wire? and would you recommend an xs battery under the hood, or in the trunk? i got a kinetik hc1400 under the hood now but isnt a good fit. it sticks up a little more and i have a rubber pad on the top because it hits the hood liner when closed so i dont want it to ground out on the hood

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Posted

Knu Konceptz is solid shit, but they will rape you on the shipping, I know you got an Amazon GC but I just bought some 2/0 Lugs and wire from SHCA and holy FUCKING shit that shit is beefy.

I swear I could fit my penis inside those copper terminals.

*Not that I tried it or anything, cuz that'd be gay....right?*

The L@zy Hoe

 

 

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

 

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

 

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

 
Posted

lol. well thats good to know. i might just buy some sky high from their site, and spend the 300 on something else. i do have some money to spend, just want some of the big things spent with the gift card.

what battery would you reccomend?

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4704 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...