Now Adrian Peterson from the Vikings

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....I actually like that dude...I mean if you think about it I know pretty much everyone born 1975< was basically done the same way gettin wupped at home lol...But common man your 6'3 220 and need a switch to hit your little ass kid lmao...I remember my high school coach who is a former nfl lineman, knew how big he was so instead of spanking his bad ass little 4 year old he would smack the tops of his hands, and just that was enough to teach him the lesson

I will say one thing about this though. Back in the day when I went to school if you got out of line the principal would light that ass up with a paddle. If you got out of line at home you got you r ass lit up. You learned to not get out of line.

They want to know what is wrong with kids these days, well it could be the pussification of America.

I see no issue with what he did. This is one of the reasons for the "pussification' of america. I was hit with a sandals brushes, belts ext... You dont see me cry.. Im sure his son wont do what he got punished for again.

NOW if he beat the hell out of the kid will thats a different story

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Via Twitter

The Vikings have deactivated Adrian Peterson for Sunday’s game vs. the Patriots pic.twitter.com/I6jHIhZEGv

BxXgJEaIgAApAVD.png

I see no issue with what he did. This is one of the reasons for the "pussification' of america. I was hit with a sandals brushes, belts ext... You dont see me cry.. Im sure his son wont do what he got punished for again.

NOW if he beat the hell out of the kid will thats a different story

Neither do I (spankings with switches). I was born in 76 and I recall getting my ass whooped many a time with switches (and belts, spoons, etc.), and the kicker is I had to pick out myself! If I didn't pick one that was good enough, my Mom or Dad would go outside and come back with about a half dozen and use them all at once. They'd be so pissed, they wouldn't even take the leaves off! Leaves everywhere once it was all said and done.

I wasn't there (obviously), but the report said the kid had scars on his privates. Now THAT, is probably going to far!

Well that sucks....

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Dam he's on my fantasy team....... Never saw this coming him.... Wow.

Shit I got my ass beat worse when I was a kid..... Hit with yardsticks, brooms,flyswatter,and anything else that was around....

I don't have a fantasy team, but I was thinking about the ones that did have him on theirs. Everyone's scrambling right now saying to themselves, "DAMN DAMN DAMN!"

Archived