Now Adrian Peterson from the Vikings

there is no more basic form of learning a lesson than cause and effect. If you fuck up, you experience pain, its how we learn not to touch things that are hot. The first time you touch something really hot it hurts like hell and you don't do it again. If you act up, you don't lose your gameboy, you get your ass whooped. And you probably won't act up again. I remember one time i was in the back seat of the car and i gave my mom a smart as remark and my dad was driving. He reached back and bounced my head off the window, and that was about the last time i was a smart ass to my mom... in front of my dad lol.

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited

2 13w7s

skar 3500

cnf mids (soon)

xs batteries

My Mom would use an extension cord when I fucked up. Then Dad would come home and pull off his 3" wide leather belt. He would snap that shit a few times to make the situation worse. It was never more than 2 or 3 swats though.

I think I've grown up knowing the difference between wrong and right LOL.

That said, if the kid got switched in his genital area, thats way too far.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

i think its bs. let people do parenting how they want. if the kid is not sexually abused or half beaten to death then shit should be okay.. America is becoming the new UK

Asians are though on kids and they are smart a fuck.

Ain't no such thing as tough love anymore, and today's kids have no respect for anyone or anything.

I got my share of ass whooping's from teachers, principles and parents for stupid shit i did and once you joined the work force you were quickly put in your place and learned not to disrespect the people.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

everything has to be politically correct nowadays. I'm only 24 but i'm old school when it comes to discipline. Young kids have no respect because they take everything for granted. I honestly think its noone elses business what AP does in his home. If he beat his kids ass in an elevator then spit on him, then maybe it should be public. but otherwise its his kid, not america's and not the NFL's.

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited

2 13w7s

skar 3500

cnf mids (soon)

xs batteries

it doesn't work for everyone though. I taught in a school where plenty of kids got their asses beat often. Why did they keep acting up if they had their ass beat? I am all for corporal punishment but it's not a fix all for every kid. I was spanked about 3 times that I can remember. That isn't what kept me in check though, it was the rest of the punishments I couldn't stand. Sitting in my room watching my sisters and friends swimming while I couldn't was far worse than an ass beating.

And lets not confuse what he has been charged with. What they are saying is he beat a kid so badly that he injured the kid. If you are so out of control you beat (meaning spank, belt, switch, etc) all over the kids body that is not punishment. I have no idea what really happened, but the reports say the kid had cuts and bruises on his back, butt, legs, ankles, and balls.

IF that IS the case, that is way too far.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

it doesn't work for everyone though. I taught in a school where plenty of kids got their asses beat often. Why did they keep acting up if they had their ass beat? I am all for corporal punishment but it's not a fix all for every kid. I was spanked about 3 times that I can remember. That isn't what kept me in check though, it was the rest of the punishments I couldn't stand. Sitting in my room watching my sisters and friends swimming while I couldn't was far worse than an ass beating.

And lets not confuse what he has been charged with. What they are saying is he beat a kid so badly that he injured the kid. If you are so out of control you beat (meaning spank, belt, switch, etc) all over the kids body that is not punishment. I have no idea what really happened, but the reports say the kid had cuts and bruises on his back, butt, legs, ankles, and balls.

IF that IS the case, that is way too far.

How do you gauge how far is too far, though? Do we even know why the boy as in trouble?

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived