Jump to content

San Antonio/Austin/Houston Meet


gckless

When should the meet be?  

5 members have voted

  1. 1. What day do you prefer?

    • 12Oct2014
      0
    • 9Nov2014
      5


Recommended Posts

Posted

If its a decent size, I'll drive out from dallas if its mid or late nov... I'll be done making all my purchases and majority of the build done by the End of Oct. I would just want time to break in my equipment and dial it all in

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Posted

It's gotta be big for me to spend $150 on gas to go.

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

It's gotta be big for me to spend $150 on gas to go.

Well then tell people bish! Lol.

But for real, this is a members meet. Ain't gonna be anything we don't make it. Lets get the date nailed down and then start spreadin the word.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

Posted

I might can make it if I'm off of work. Sucks not having a set schedule.

2009 Chevy 2500HD Crew Cab

Current Set up -

Headunit - JVC 6100BT

Mids/Highs - Sundown SA-6.5 CS x2

- 4 Crescendo pwx6.5's

- 2 Crescendo ft1's

Mids/Highs amps - 2 Sundown SAX100.4 V2

Sub amp - NS-1 V2

Alts - 2 Singer 320a 6 Phase

2 XS D4800 under the hood

2 XS D3100's in back

2 Sundown Team 18's walled

Posted

I'd be down if it was late afternoon/evening, or even a saturday. Some of us have prior commitments on sunday mornings. :P

Well we could do it starting at noon or so, I realize some people go to church. Not like it's gonna end in an hour anyway, you know how we like to bullshit :)

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

Posted

I like Nov 9th, kinda like a pre Turkey drag

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2768 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...