Its time for a sexy BLOWTHROUGH build! Check out my best work here!

That is one hell of a sexy box! Excellent job man!

Well... how did I do- honest opinion!

The build absolutely SLAMS!! I loved it i couldn't get enough of it lol kyle gave me quite a few demos i almost felt like i was hogging it. But damn man that is definitely some of your best work! not only did it look top notch, but sounded like it as well! those lows were sick!

Thanks everyone for the awesome compliments! Box is 6 sealed, 10 ported net and almost 200 sq inches of port at 41 hz. plays from 18 hz to 70.

I was told I needed to have both color of barbies in the box so I didnt seem racist lol, so...

20140928_110607_zps83a1cc1c.jpg

The finished Ipad dash!

We had trouble getting it to stay in when the bass was playing. We had to pull it out again and add more magnets to the back of it. I used a magnet on every spot that they would stick lol. Now it stays in just fine!

20140928_165409_zpsfc35c1dd.jpg

This is door open in the kick,

We gained .5 db just by having the subs break in!

20140929_185405_zps19abf9ff.jpg

It does a 149.8 sealed at the moment. We are doing our best to break the 150 sealed! We had a couple braces that we used panelbond on the roof starting to make noise, so I think they are coming unglued...somehow.... lol so hopefully when we pull the headliner back down and address that issue, it will be good for our .2 sealed.

I took a video of the truck on the meter, and I need to upload it, but we were playing Luv your girl by the dream, (32 hertz) and It was a 30 second clip of it doing 151.xx to 149.8. Which was only cut short because the laptop died. Anyways, thats how he gave demos all weekend at slamfest.

We also played decaf white girl 30 hz and 50 hz on the meter, and it did 151.4 at 50 hz and 151.2 at 30 hz. <Thats an Idea of how flat the response is :)

someone make this guy a bass version of barbie girl so we can get a vid...lmao!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Shoot me a pm boss. It's hard to tell if it's just slowed or if it has bass added since I don't have subs. Either way it should play fairly well lol.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived