September 2014 SOTM Vote - Sponsored by Skar Audio - Enter to win 3 12 inch Subs, a mono block and 4 channel amp!!!!

September 2014 SOTM Vote  

218 members have voted

1. 1. September 2014 SOTM Vote

Just to clear it up from the start, I have not multiple voted.

I did share this on my Facebook, both on Sunday and also this morning (it's 7:00pm 1st October here)

The reason I did this, is obviously the forums here are primarily USA orientated, so I wanted a bit more international exposure.

Car audio is not my main hobby, and a lot of my friends do not even know about my car, I don't share any of it on Facebook so hardly any of them would have know about the polling.

I told all the voters not to create multiple accounts, only one vote per person. (If the mods wish to check this, please do, and if you find any cheating on any of the party's votes, please disqualify them)

I did this to level out the playing field a little.

As far as "His subs are blown up so it's not even playing" Yeah, I did smoke a pair of woofers last month, even with only two going the thing still played loud as hell (150s on music), and now I'm upgrading them. So the system was playing, all I had to do was screw them back in but I was more concerned on finishing the next part of the build, I like to constantly make it better and better so I'm never stopping.

Next step is the custom doors and fully active PA front stage, and the PSI recones for the woofers (I'm doing this as we speak)

Thanks to everyone who voted.

Congrats to whoever wins/won

Mike

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

Lol hdorres box is definitely finished.... And his pods came out badass. Isn't it a rule that you can only compete in sotm with a finished system you have? So no woofers...... Just playing devils advocate. I love chargers build but good lord people are getting butthurt

A build can be finished with no audio gear installed whatsoever, the build isn't the audio gear itself, its what its contained in....

I still haven't seen any pics of HDorres trimmed box, all the pics show it as still half raw mdf?

This has been the most unfairest SOTM. Get it together guys. Members 1 hour old voting what the ----?

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

And this is the exact reason people don't enter anymore. Not like it used to be. Now it's just the biggest or best looking. It was 100x better when it was like "system under 1k watt" and shit like that. New guys don't want to enter because bigger and better systems enter and they don't get looked at.

That's precisely how the whole community has become, if it's not a wall and 8k+ power or your buddy buddy with whomever. No one even gives it a thought to look at your build.

If it is not walled you will never win is what I have been told. Sad popularity game over quality clean build comes into effect. Chore needs to monitor votes more close.

SOTM is getting to be like high school gossip.

The truth... That's why I will vote for you until you win, the jeep is beautiful.

This has been the most unfairest SOTM. Get it together guys. Members 1 hour old voting what the ----?

Yep, couldn't agree more.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Lol hdorres box is definitely finished.... And his pods came out badass. Isn't it a rule that you can only compete in sotm with a finished system you have? So no woofers...... Just playing devils advocate. I love chargers build but good lord people are getting butthurt

A build can be finished with no audio gear installed whatsoever, the build isn't the audio gear itself, its what its contained in....

I still haven't seen any pics of HDorres trimmed box, all the pics show it as still half raw mdf?

um no how do you run for system of the month with no system? if this was solely up to me id have made a decision on how this is going to end.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Ehhh i never put mine in because im never finished lol.. and everyone complaining about no votes no comments on there build.. i have had 3 builds on here maybe one or two comments on them. does it bother me a little i guess but i do it for me and me alone no one else.. would i like criticism sure but whatever.. And if everyone wants better rules and regulations then.. maybe you should ask nicely for the mods to make a post in the mod section for ideas.... but then again people still will bitch

um no how do you run for system of the month with no system? if this was solely up to me id have made a decision on how this is going to end.

So you're not judging it on the build, you're judging it on the equipment?

do you need equipment to play music? if the answer to that is yes then equipment is a requirement for system of the month. its not judged on a parts list but it is a requirement.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

do you need equipment to play music? if the answer to that is yes then equipment is a requirement for system of the month. its not judged on a parts list but it is a requirement.

This guy.... LOL you and sensai crack me up..

but what i think hes getting at is the fan boys are going to vote for that instead of build quality

Archived