Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

i always get my jeans at american eagle.

otherwise old navy is probably your best bet. I've had a lot of their jeans and they last a while.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

 

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

 

Posted

I just go with Dickies. Cheap and effective....as long as they're loose fit. The others feel like they're cutting off circulation to my thighs...

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Posted

I found a bunch of Lee jeans up at TJMaxx for about 10 dollars a pair. My wife made me buy one pair of the skinny jeans and I freakin hate them. All the rest are the relaxed fit ones. I also noticed Ross has them too.

Posted

Haven't been on here since I posted this as tough times... yet again... with the mom. Back in the hospital. Good replies. Appreciate it.

Other day I went to the mall, stopped at all the big stores (Penny's, Dillards, etc) and saw 1 pair that maybe would do so got my size, tried it on in fitting room...couldnt even put 1 leg on. Way too tight. WAY too tight. And they were "relaxed" or some crap like that.

I was gonna stop at old navy but honestly, not sure it was in that mall. Lol. (mall next to the movie theater that got shot up for batman last year or whatnot in colorado so we know it's a ghetto mall).

But I'll try looking at those places you all suggested. The online suggestions, I'll pass on just cause Idk if they will fit. Been fooled before. So skipping all that.

Appreciate it fellas.

Sheena = pedobear

Posted

Lee calls their skinny pant's "slim"... yeah, don't be fooled by "relaxed fit" if it says slim. lol

My favorite of the newer ones is the Modern Series Loose Fit Straight leg.

Posted

I telling you man try the Levis 569 you can find them in stores just try a pair on. Or you could try some kikwear jeans if you want something bigger.

http://www.bewild.com/ki26deviblde.html

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Lee modern series are what I really to wear right now, if I don't have those on I'm doing Levi's relaxed. But both are comfortable, and even look good while doing it.

Posted

I found a bunch of Lee jeans up at TJMaxx for about 10 dollars a pair. My wife made me buy one pair of the skinny jeans and I freakin hate them. All the rest are the relaxed fit ones. I also noticed Ross has them too.

I once tried some skinny jeans they were really comfortable I didn't want to take them off, looked at the mirror and took them off I've never liked how they look. If I was blind I would've probably chooses those

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 934 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...