BEWARE DO NOT SIT IN ZAC METTS RIDE... IT HURTS

you've never sat in something retarded have you? my mid 50s make it feel like someone speed bagged your kidneys. I can't imagine how this does you in.

Galen was this an old extreme van that he adopted?

I get that it's a ton of pressure, but to my knowledge you would rupture eardrums and collapse lungs before you ever started breaking (healthy) bones.

Either they never drank milk as a kid or they did something else to Crack those ribs.

you've never sat in something retarded have you? my mid 50s make it feel like someone speed bagged your kidneys. I can't imagine how this does you in.

I get that it's a ton of pressure, but to my knowledge you would rupture eardrums and collapse lungs before you ever started breaking (healthy) bones.

Either they never drank milk as a kid or they did something else to Crack those ribs.

nope. the guy with the van was playing 70hz constant stuff for his demo and thats around where he peaks. louder than what other people got i think he said.

edit: when a car makes you start to choke out, thats your fuggin esophagus vibrating. now imagine 20db's higher, other shit starts to happen.

All Biohazard crews come to the 163 db van for fecal removal. Plus a DR. to set ribs.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

If you hit the resonant frequency of anything it is easy to break it.

I could see that being it for a rib or at least close to it.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

A 165 burp was enough to hurt my ribs, and that was for only a second or two. Can't imagine what music at that level would do

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

nope. the guy with the van was playing 70hz constant stuff for his demo and thats around where he peaks. louder than what other people got i think he said.

edit: when a car makes you start to choke out, thats your fuggin esophagus vibrating. now imagine 20db's higher, other shit starts to happen.

I totally get it, and I'm not trying to shit on you or your friend at all. I'm just skeptical.

Wicked cool system regardless.

You have to also remember a little thing called harmonics.

Just double the frequency, I can't remember how much of the amplitude is typically maintained.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

You have to also remember a little thing called harmonics.

Just double the frequency, I can't remember how much of the amplitude is typically maintained.

lol he said it was getting louder the higher the frequency.

Archived