''Bassman'' Posted October 3, 2014 Report Posted October 3, 2014 http://youtu.be/OAyTZ5deGMQ?list=UUUC2_btsxcb98pIIr0FpvJA Youtube Account : Bassman1439 New Build in progress: 1987 Jeep Cherokee 153 BT Alpine with 3 clarion eq 746 2 clarion mdc360 crossovers Alternator Mike Singer 230a and 350a Amps Taramp HD8000 Taramp HD6500 Taramp 5000 Taramp TS1300x2 Taramp 2000 Mids 16 Beyma mi100 8's 10 Beyma mi100 10's 4 beyma mi100 15's Highs 16 selenium st 350's/ 8 d250x horns outside Batts D3400 under hood and 8 d3100s Sub Stage 6 XL DC 15's 2 9KS
SnowDrifter Posted October 3, 2014 Report Posted October 3, 2014 Now I REALLY want to sit in it ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
SPL.Pantie.Soak Posted October 3, 2014 Report Posted October 3, 2014 You were brave man, you held on lol, that was the best vid I've seen of yours second to the high school demo- I show all my friends that one.. Kenwood KVT-614 (4) Marathon 155 AH batts 2/0 OFC SHCA Mechman 370 (2) Audioque 3500.1 (2) AA Mayhem 15s
Ahmed Johnson Posted October 3, 2014 Report Posted October 3, 2014 Is that vehicle bulletproof? I would've saw that bar in the middle and tapped out before I got in.
MrSkippyJ Posted October 3, 2014 Report Posted October 3, 2014 Am I crazy or have I seen this exact thread already? I can't find it now but I swear I just saw this. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Guest Posted October 3, 2014 Report Posted October 3, 2014 my friend that i rode down to that show with broke two ribs sitting in that car. another guy passed out.
SPL.Pantie.Soak Posted October 3, 2014 Report Posted October 3, 2014 my friend that i rode down to that show with broke two ribs sitting in that car. another guy passed out. uhm? Kenwood KVT-614 (4) Marathon 155 AH batts 2/0 OFC SHCA Mechman 370 (2) Audioque 3500.1 (2) AA Mayhem 15s
yurvalentine Posted October 3, 2014 Report Posted October 3, 2014 my friend that i rode down to that show with broke two ribs sitting in that car. another guy passed out. Broke two ribs? What did they trip trying to bail?
n8ball2013 Posted October 3, 2014 Report Posted October 3, 2014 you've never sat in something retarded have you? my mid 50s make it feel like someone speed bagged your kidneys. I can't imagine how this does you in. Galen was this an old extreme van that he adopted? THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Guest Posted October 3, 2014 Report Posted October 3, 2014 Am I crazy or have I seen this exact thread already? I can't find it now but I swear I just saw this. not the same video but youre crazy anyways http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191874-12-ssa-15s-makes-everybody-tapout/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.