Sundown Audio

So my Zv4 12 surround is coming off...

Oh they know, Rolex, they just don't care.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2
b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

don't let your frustrations give you diarrhea of the keyboard. As long as they take care of it be happy. It seems once again someone has gone out of their way to post about an issue b4 going straight to the source to get the issue resolved. How come we never see threads saying I went to the source and they took care of me, thanks for great c\s.

so if I buy a new car and within the first week the radiator springs a leak I can go back and tell them I want a whole new car?

ok

its the new breed of audio... which is why i have retired.. makes no damn sense..

:ninja:

I'm not gonna lie, I would be upset too if I was sent a sub with the surround coming off. Of course I would've called them first before coming here and starting a thread.

If you buy a car and your radio doesn't work do they give you a new car? No they fix your problem and send you on your way.

Why condemn a several hundred dollar driver when a 2" bead of glue is the problem?

If you buy a car and your radio doesn't work do they give you a new car? No they fix your problem and send you on your way.

Why condemn a several hundred dollar driver when a 2" bead of glue is the problem?

Lol, there could be a recall on your engine and they still won't replace your car.

Yeah so far everything is smooth. I was in panic mode on Friday. As long as I get taken care of, I'll be satisfied. I chose Sundown for two reasons,

1) All I hear is great customer service

2) Most people love the products and say they perform well.

So far it's everything it's said to be, no complaints.

Edited by Syphlyn

Syphlyns 2000 F150 4.6L V8

H/U: Kendwood KDC-X898

Speakers: 4 x Alpine SPR-68 Speakers

4 Channel Amp: Alpine PDX-F4

Sub: Sundown Zv4 12

Sub Amp: Sundown SAZ-2000D

Box: 2.75 Cu Ft @ 31Hz

Alternator: Mechman 250A elite series

Wiring: All KnuKoncepz 0 gauge OFC + KnuKonceptz Krystal RCAs

So OP...the proper way to handle stuff like this...like an adult.. Is contact the company. Say hey my shits not right...the company says ok..fixes your shit and we see a thread on how great their CS or bad their CS was. But its ok..we all just saw firsthand that even when people don't go about stuff correctly, sundown will take the extra step to please their customers and fix their mistake.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.