Want my own SPL meter, as cheap as possible, if possible.

AstoSoup

Have SPL here use it during shows to see my max spl. Love it. It is right on with the Term Lab scores also.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

Just saw your location, your gna be competing in tnespl, they sometimes do meets with metering. You can message Jeremy or Lee on fb for info otherwise they list shows on the website.

teamnortheastspl.com

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

I have a blue tooth SPL lab as well. It's been within a db of the term lab. Give or take on certain frequencies. Still very helpful for you to find your peak, and max scores. It does have a averaging measurement as well, but it seems different from term lab. I was able to do consistent 139.9 scores on my SPL lab, went to go on the term lab and did a 138.9. It could have been my nerves getting to me though lol.

Huge pro to me with the bluetooth is that I can just use my phone with it. No fucking with cords or a laptop. Makes metering on the spot a quick job.

By the time you are walking over to the persons car you are metering, you can have it all synched up and recording before you even place it on the glass.

I paid 325 used for mine iirc.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

I will be selling mine probably whenever Im ready to upgrade to the Termlab magnum..

AdComingSoon470.jpg

I preorderd this beauty and they should be shipping out next month. From what a judge told me they wont be doing updates for the older ones, but will let you send in the old one in for credit towards the new one.

2010 Kia Forte Koup (Slow Build)
2 Sundown SCV-3000D

2 DC XL M1 with PSI recones
Focal R-165s2 on Orion 4800-HP
Kenwood KDC-X798
Knukonceptz OFC 1/0
Audiotechnix,Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener

XS power D3400 up front 3 D3100s power in trunk
Stock 110 amp alt

2013 Scion TC

2 Dc lvl 3s with xl coils on Soundqubed 2200

Sundown components

AA 50.2 for components

Pioneer FH-X700BT

Knukonceptz OFC 1/0

Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener

XS Power D3100 up front D925 in back

Mechman 240 alt

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189911-2013-scion-tc-build/ <Scion TC Build
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174094-jskiles-forte-koup/ <Slow Kia Forte Build
http://www.stevemead...ockUserAgent__1 < Old build 2005 Equinox

Just saw your location, your gna be competing in tnespl, they sometimes do meets with metering. You can message Jeremy or Lee on fb for info otherwise they list shows on the website.

teamnortheastspl.com

Yepp, TNESPL :) Their last meet was last week I do believe and I haven't got my other 15 and amps yet anyways. More less gearing up for next season, have the box almost built, GT Mat is like half done (I work a lot so no time :/). Want to see what the one 15 is doing now. Feels like around 140 but now that I see what other people are needing to get to 140, i'm not so sure. Hope to at least place top 3 there next year, would be cool to see what kind of numbers I am doing before I go, as well as compare scores from the one 15 and the two.

Head Unit - Clarion VX709 7" DVD Touchscreen

Mid/Highs - Front Doors - RF Prime 6.5" component mids.

A. Pillars - RF Punch component tweets.
B. Pillars - RF Prime component tweets.
Rear Doors - RF Punch 5.25" mids.
RF Punch 3-way passive X-overs.
Mid/Highs Amp - MB Quart Onyx 360.4, 4 channel, 640W RMS.
Subs - (2) PowerBass 3XL 15, 1000w RMS, 3" flat wound coil, 562oz motor, 10" spider.
Sub Amp - Audiopipe GD6001 @.5ohm, clamped 2825RMS.
Box - 9.6 cu^3 net @35Hz, three 6" aero's.
Charging - Energizer 120Ah AGM under the hood, MaxLife 75Ah in the rear. Big 3, 140A aftermarket alt. (off brand)
Wires - Two JL Audio 2/0ga OFC. runs to rear, 4ga. power/2ga. ground to component amp (OFC), 1/0ga. OFC Knu Konceptz Kolossus Kandy everywhere else.

I have a blue tooth SPL lab as well. It's been within a db of the term lab. Give or take on certain frequencies. Still very helpful for you to find your peak, and max scores. It does have a averaging measurement as well, but it seems different from term lab. I was able to do consistent 139.9 scores on my SPL lab, went to go on the term lab and did a 138.9. It could have been my nerves getting to me though lol.

Huge pro to me with the bluetooth is that I can just use my phone with it. No fucking with cords or a laptop. Makes metering on the spot a quick job.

By the time you are walking over to the persons car you are metering, you can have it all synched up and recording before you even place it on the glass.

So you're doing 139.9 with them two AQ 12's on 2200+ RMS? Man, i'm starting to doubt I am getting the 140 now, even with the advantage of having the SUV :/ You have more cone area and roughly double the RMS, so I don't see me hitting 140 :(

Subs - (2) PowerBass 3XL 15, 1000w RMS, 3" flat wound coil, 562oz motor, 10" spider.
Charging - Energizer 120Ah AGM under the hood, MaxLife 75Ah in the rear. Big 3, 140A aftermarket alt. (off brand)
Wires - Two JL Audio 2/0ga OFC. runs to rear, 4ga. power/2ga. ground to component amp (OFC), 1/0ga. OFC Knu Konceptz Kolossus Kandy everywhere else.

So to sum it up, termlab for accuracy and better features, SPL labs for a cheap alternative? $339 used is a little more than I wanted to spend, but I think my team mates may go in 1/3 with me, if i'm lucky lol. I wish there was a way to buy a cheaper mic, hook it to a PC and at least be within a Db..... If it were only that easy...

So you're doing 139.9 with them two AQ 12's on 2200+ RMS? Man, i'm starting to doubt I am getting the 140 now, even with the advantage of having the SUV :/ You have more cone area and roughly double the RMS, so I don't see me hitting 140 :(

45.3 @ 48hz and 42.1@25hz ;)

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Archived