Don't Touch My Stereo!

I have a hidden switch that my remote wire is hooked to that I flip when taking it anywhere someone will be in my car. I also put my back seats up so they don't see the subs and get tempted to try it out. Some people just don't respect other property. I always ask if I can touch or mess with something of someones and I would want them to do the same.

New to the car audio world and looking to learn as much as I can.

Lol, I scared the shit out of the car wash guy after doing that shit. I came back about a week later and put Young jeezy the real is back at full tilt and cut the car off. When he started it took a minute for the bass drop and he thought he was cool until the shit did. I had the whole car wash spot laughing as they saw his dumbass jumping out the car. Now HE always asks if the radio is powered off before he gets in.

should have recorded it as you walked off lmao

2002 Mustang GT Procharged

Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi

Procharger Intercooler, Headers,

Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

Lol, I scared the shit out of the car wash guy after doing that shit. I came back about a week later and put Young jeezy the real is back at full tilt and cut the car off. When he started it took a minute for the bass drop and he thought he was cool until the shit did. I had the whole car wash spot laughing as they saw his dumbass jumping out the car. Now HE always asks if the radio is powered off before he gets in.

I should've. I just expected for him to grab his ears and turn it down. He jumped out that bitch like he was having a heart attack.

I should've. I just expected for him to grab his ears and turn it down. He jumped out that bitch like he was having a heart attack.

i hate when i do that shit to myself first thing when i wake up in the morning for school shit will wake you up real quick

2002 Mustang GT Procharged

Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi

Procharger Intercooler, Headers,

Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

Well, after some thought I was still super pissed about what took place. So I sent a calm and rational email to the owner of the carwash telling him that it is unacceptable behavior for a professional establishment. I also let them know that the equipment is setup a specific way and no one but myself knows the proper way to use it correctly. I didn't just say bad stuff though and let him know that they did do a very good job actually washing the car, but if this happened to me it has probably happened to other customers too. I feel that this needed to be brought to the attention of the owner because for one it was still bothering me how the guys there had no respect for my stuff at all and two hopefully it can be avoided in the future and these guys learn not to fuck with other peoples shit.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

hmm maybe I should set someone up turn the volume up sub out up amd see how long it takes to bail.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Don't ever touch my shit.

I have a on board camera (thanks again Ken) for such things.

I'd shit a little green apple if anyone doing service on my turd dicked with the stereo in any fucking way. Don't even turn the air on.

Don't. Just don't touch.

I try to always remove all personal belongings including the faceplate, and i have even went as far as removing my amp and subs when it went into the shop to get fixed. I dont trust anyone!!!!!
Idk if anyone has seen this but good ol exo got all his 1/0 cable stolen from taking it to some shop... Lol.

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

Another funny thing i want to share is my Gf loves to try and mess with the stereo all the time. Well a song came on she happen to like and she started to turn up the volume and next thing you know it starts going back down. She turns it up again and it goes down.... She says WTF why does your stereo volume keep going back down. I told her it was the anti-volume relay (totally making shit up) She was clueless. Finally she catches on noticing im controlling it from the steering wheel being sneaky.... Anyways it was a good laugh. Maybe she will learn not to mess with my stereo next time but most likely not. Lol

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

Archived