Don't Touch My Stereo!

So I just went to lunch and decided that it would be a good time to get my car washed since it was looking dirty. There is a car wash right near where I work that does full service inside and out and I decided to give them a try. So it give the guys the keys and head inside to sit down while they vacuum and wash my car. While I am sitting inside I keep hearing bass and I think to myself it better not be those motherfuckers playing my car. I keep calm and play it off as other cars just driving by since it is at a busy intersection.

The guys pull my car around and I go out to get in it. It looks amazing btw, they did a great job on it. So anyway I get in the car and one of the guys pokes his head around and says hey your system sounds really good and then asks me how much I paid for it. First off I said too much and second why the hell were you playing my stereo? I don't remember seeing fuck with my stereo as one of the services you provide. The guy just kind of gave me a look like who the fuck is this asshole. But I'm sure there are those of you that understand where I'm coming from and don't want the dumb fucks at the car wash bumping your stereo when they're supposed to be washing the fucking car. I paid way too much money for some dumb ass that doesn't have the first fucking clue as to what he is doing to be messing with my shit.

In the past I have always removed the face plate on the deck to avoid shit like this but unfortunately I don't have that luxury anymore and the shit was there for these guys to do as they pleased. I thought about telling their boss about it but there was no harm done so I didn't do anything else about it. Next time I take my car there, because I will seeing as they washed the fuck out of the car, I am going to make it very specific for them to keep their hands off my shit.

Anyone else have stupid fucks that are curious start fucking with your shit without asking? I seriously about lost it over this but I was the bigger person and let it go.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

I remove the faceplate and disconnect the master remote wire I have whenever I bring my car anywhere for work.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

I would be pissed too!! I have a little toggle switch under my dash that shuts power off to my deck for just that reason. Had a valet pull up one night with the system blaring and I lost it...lol

Yeah it would seriously piss me off too.

Then again, I let someone borrow my car once and came back saying my sub stopped working and they don't know why.

Poked my head in the car and it smelled so bad of voice coil.

Popped the sub out and it was TOASTED.

>.>

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

havent had this happen yet but ive had a friend get in my car while i was inside and turn the music till it was distorted to shit and i literally ran a 4 flat to my car to cuss his ass lol

2002 Mustang GT Procharged

Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi

Procharger Intercooler, Headers,

Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

Build a little aluminum trim ring to go around the headunit but just a little smaller and wire it to a super cap! Like the game Operation. They will only touch it once!

tech's at dealership/repair shops do this shit all the time... from changing radio presets to fucking with everything that can possibly be adjusted....

pull fuses, take off face plate, disconnect remote, ect.

The first thing I did was check the settings on the deck to make sure nothing was fucked with. If they had done something like that there wouldn't have been me just leaving calmly. When the guy asked how much the setup cost I should have told him more than he makes in 3-4 months and if he fucks with it again he's going to get his fucking fingers broken.

I guess it's time to throw in a remote kill switch. It is sad that this has to be done to keep people from fucking with shit they aren't supposed to. I personally wouldn't dream of doing this to someone else's vehicle and expect the same shit in return.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

I was getting my ball joints replaced a few weeks back and while killing time me and a friend were just driving around and while stopped in traffic we hear somebody bumping so of course I look around to see what we got. And what the fuck do I see, my explorer a few cars back and I started flippin shit. Once we got back to the shop I started chewing the guy out but he started apologizing then I found out he was a basshead also and he gave me a demo of his 4 DD3512 in his escape.. So that called me down a bit.

'97 Explorer
2 Sundown SA 15's

SQ 2200D

Kinetik KHC1800 (Front)

Kinetik KHC 2000 (Back)

KnuKonceptz 1/0 OFC

130A Alt + Big 3

Lol, I scared the shit out of the car wash guy after doing that shit. I came back about a week later and put Young jeezy the real is back at full tilt and cut the car off. When he started it took a minute for the bass drop and he thought he was cool until the shit did. I had the whole car wash spot laughing as they saw his dumbass jumping out the car. Now HE always asks if the radio is powered off before he gets in.

Archived