CJ18 Posted October 11, 2014 Report Posted October 11, 2014 Most of you guys know Jeff and I, but for those of you who dont, we are the owners of Droppin' HZ Car Audio. I can guarantee you that NO ONE other than Sky High themselves has a larger selection of SHCA products IN STOCK ready to ship. Click the link below to get your SHCA products! Just for our SMD family, use the code SMDSHCA5 to save 5% off of your next SHCA order! http://www.droppinhzcaraudio.com/sky-high-car-audio/
BigManAC Posted October 12, 2014 Report Posted October 12, 2014 Who doesnt love a discount! 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
Tecomah Posted October 12, 2014 Report Posted October 12, 2014 Sweet ! 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
300824 Posted October 13, 2014 Report Posted October 13, 2014 Wish I would've seen this I just placed an order a few days.....
Joseph Chambers Posted November 25, 2014 Report Posted November 25, 2014 I just ordered too! ha! I'm trying to place a order but I don't see a place to use the coupon code. I am trying to get the: Amp Kits & Big 3 Kits (1/0 OFC Big 3 Kit - Fused/Red/Black) HU: Pioneer DMH-Z5350BT Mids & Highs: ML280.3, ML700.3, ML1800.3 Mille Legend Series 3 way Lows: x3 JL Audio 12TW3 powered by JL Audio RD1500/1 Cable: x2 Skyhigh 0 Gage OFC kits. Skyhigh 8 gage & 16 gage OFC speaker cable Sound Deadener: 121 sq feet of Skyhigh 120milDSP: AudioControl DM 810 Project Build Log Click here: 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee SQ Build to see the build progress.
Joseph Chambers Posted November 25, 2014 Report Posted November 25, 2014 Here is the /cart/ page: https://www.dropbox.com/s/b132lqzuzd79tpe/Screenshot%202014-11-24%2020.34.34.png?dl=0 and I don't see it. Can you just send me a pp invoice? HU: Pioneer DMH-Z5350BT Mids & Highs: ML280.3, ML700.3, ML1800.3 Mille Legend Series 3 way Lows: x3 JL Audio 12TW3 powered by JL Audio RD1500/1 Cable: x2 Skyhigh 0 Gage OFC kits. Skyhigh 8 gage & 16 gage OFC speaker cable Sound Deadener: 121 sq feet of Skyhigh 120milDSP: AudioControl DM 810 Project Build Log Click here: 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee SQ Build to see the build progress.
CJ18 Posted November 25, 2014 Author Report Posted November 25, 2014 I am laying in bed at the moment. If you click the view my cart, it will be at the bottom left.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.