2006 Scion Tc! Updated Pics! *4-8-08*

Nice car bro!! Now you can get bacck into the audio game!! Oh and so what if someone doesnt like it. they dont have to, its yours and thats all that matters.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

I like civics and tc, I would like to have a xB small yet spacious, oooo the possibilities.

there are days ( usually when I am at the gas station ) that I miss my XB. Sometimes I think steppin up to the FJ was a poor financial decision. But that is only every now and then. the FJ kicks ASS....

Posted Image

Posted Image

so sorry to thread jack guys. But Scion kicks ass !!!!!

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

What's wrong with a manual transmission?

Nothing wrong with the manual transmission. They just kick my ass.

with that camry? are you kidding me? lol

and dont expect any higher than like 23 for city mileage in that. tc's suck for gas.

Yes with my Camry. You would be surprised by the cars that I beat in this Camry. I lose a lot too tho. I still can't get the GTOs :lol: but its still fun playing with them!

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock jtte2o.gif

Thats a beautiful car, love the wheels, only thing I would do to it would be getting the windows tinted and I'm sure thats on your agenda lol

Yup, prolly going 15% all around.

I think it will look stealthy all black! =D (except my rims are silver.. lol)

06 SCION tC

I would get the windows tinted and get some performance exhaust (not a fart can LOL), great looking car idk why but I like the cars body styling.

It will be slow upgrading, still poor college student.. lol.. graduate in December = Full time job!

I want exhaust so bad! I just cant do it yet tho.. lol

and body style I love too man!

U guys forgot the 2,5" drop :rolleyes:

Very nice car u got there, too bad they didnt sell them here... me like :)

Sorry! Yea I love it man!!

ugh i dont like :(

Personal Opinion, lol.. sorry megalo..

A deal is a deal , you find one you jump on it. Congrats !!!! I had a xB before the FJ , love the scion/toyota products. I think you will find that you will be glad you got this over a civic. a lot less money= same amount of car, simple math or smart economics ? Good purchase. No more break downs, no more alternator problems, and still got some warranty . I know you are very happy right now. Enjoy it :)

Thanks! Yes, the civic was bout 6000 G's than what I got this for and its a very nice looking car! Plus, insurance on those Civic Si's is so much higher than the tC.

I am so happy about the car purchase! and Warranty, I added a 60 month / 75,000 Mile Warranty on it.

Just dont turn your back on the civics bro.

The tC guys seem to have a problem with us 8th gen civic guys.

Sexy car.

I dont have problem with the Civics, i first liked the Civics, I dont hate them, they just out of my price range, and i know i'd get into lot more trouble with those civics.. lol

I eat tCs and civics...not so much the SI. Damn manual trannys http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

Manual FTW!! if its a sports car, you gotta have Manual dude!! How can you control the car man!!

nice ride :)

Thanks!!!

I think its Beautiful! A lot of potential.

I 'm tuned in!

Yes, tons!! Although, as I mentioned, slow upgrades, still in college and paying got to wait on that fulltime position.. only working 3 days a week but its enough to pay the bills right now.

06 SCION tC

MANUAL FTMFW

x2!!!!!!

Congrats! Any inside shots?

I'll try to get some, it just got dark here so its little too late, I might be able to find my digital camera, its got flash whereas my cell phone doesnt..

Nice car bro!! Now you can get bacck into the audio game!! Oh and so what if someone doesnt like it. they dont have to, its yours and thats all that matters.

Perhaps, no progress for audio yet.. I'm pleased with the Stock sound so far, I might upgrade those eventually but nothing too soon.

there are days ( usually when I am at the gas station ) that I miss my XB. Sometimes I think steppin up to the FJ was a poor financial decision. But that is only every now and then. the FJ kicks ASS....

Posted Image

Posted Image

so sorry to thread jack guys. But Scion kicks ass !!!!!

Man dude! Yea I used to like the xB then took a taste to the tC more.

with that camry? are you kidding me? lol

and dont expect any higher than like 23 for city mileage in that. tc's suck for gas.

Yea, it does seem to hog the gas a lot.. its better than my 2000 ford contour though. I get roughly 30 on highway, I travel highway 2 hours a day so.

not shabby.. i rather have bibbys honda though :D

if i were you.. get some 5% tint.. black the taillights.. and flowmaster 50 series..

lol.. well i'll let you have your opinion on that lol. Mine is stock, I'm sure If I had more spare cash, I would upgrade some stuff.

I am getting 15% Tint in April sometime. But I'm not going to blackout the Taillights, I did with the contour but leaving those like that cuz I might get the LED taillights later so I'll leave those alone.

As for Exhaust, not sure what I want to get yet, I got time to consider that though.

06 SCION tC

Archived