2002 Mustang 10" AA Mayhems Ampere 3800.1 and some other goodies -- finally making progresso

Yeah that sucks, imo start looking for something else. Maybe something that parts are easily sourced for. As in door panels and trim pieces so you can play around with fiber glassing.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Well, under those intake gaskets was more nastiness. Found plenty of oil that bitch was leaking, as well as coolant. I would say the vacuum leak was in fact my issue, and this head gasket has been like this the whole time. Just a guess but knowing this car, and past problems...that's my diagnosis. Time to put her back together and find out.

i think im running into the exact same problem in my 2003 v6 just not quite done yet damn car has been problems since i got it

2002 Mustang GT Procharged

Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi

Procharger Intercooler, Headers,

Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

• 2 months later...

So...it's been a while. Last time I updated this I was having some issues with the car, and not sure if I wanted to keep it or sell it or what. Buuuuuuut I got my shit sorted out and we are back on track.

There was also some talk of selling the Mayhems...decided to keep em.

And I was not working for a little while so everything kind of stopped...but I'm working again and have some funds to dump into this project so here we go.

Not much to show YET....but let's just say work is being done.

20150106_143728_zpsqoqicuvk.jpg

some one just bought a couple Ampere Audio amps. ..... ;)

(that someone is you.... in case you missed it)

also..

any box info? I was hoping Justin would get you a design? Do we owe him anything?

If you ever checked your texts....you would know these things lol.

Box is looking like 2.75 cubes net, 42 in of port and tuned to 35hz. And it should be pretty much built tomorrow or the next day.

And Justin is definitely getting some beer next time I'm down that way.

Archived