2002 Mustang 10" AA Mayhems Ampere 3800.1 and some other goodies -- finally making progresso

looking pretty damn good! just be careful when you bend over near kyle :wackit3:

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

20141026_095455_zpsru14neg6.jpg

20141026_095925_zpslubevysm.jpg

Shit's hapenning. This door is pretty much ready for finish, but I'm still not 100% on how I want to do that. I guess I didn't use nearly enough hardener on the last layer I did on the other door though, it's been sitting under a space heater for over 24 hours and it's still soft.

4 channel is in, temporary setup for that is pretty much there. I think I'll have thsee playing today, unless something goes horribly wrong.

I have that same exact type of cutting board....

except mine doesn't have holes in it ;)

good stuff man :)

Walmart. Don't usually go in there...but they do have pretty awesome prices.

What a mess (not your work, the peanut butter) LOL.

Not looking forward to doing my doors.

It wasn't so bad at first, in fact I kind of enjoyed it for about 2 days. Now I just want the fuckers done. Good luck on yours, shit sucks.

looking pretty damn good! just be careful when you bend over near kyle :wackit3:

LOL

I've got music. Needs a TON of tuning but I can work on that.

So far really happy with the mids. Very loud, even with 0 gain on the amp.

Tweeters are all but unnoticeable, but the Soundstage is nice and high.

Is she playin???

And "very loud" cool.. but .. how does it SOUND ?

Is she playin???

Like I said, needs tuning. Right now the sound is not great, but I definitely think it will get there. I'll have more of an opinion on the sound once I get them dialed in where I want them.

Is she playin???

Like I said, needs tuning. Right now the sound is not great, but I definitely think it will get there. I'll have more of an opinion on the sound once I get them dialed in where I want them.

FML.

This car has...issues. Lower intake has been a problem since I got the car. IMG_0655_zps6tjfgnzx.jpg

This was the first week I had it, gaskets were shot. Since then it's never really stopped leaking coolant. I've pulled it out like 3 more times? I've got about a half tube of silicone in there, still won't seal right. So I finally ordered a new one, got it yesterday. Now to find a couple hours to throw that bitch in and hope it fixes my problems. The heads are unfortunately pitted more than makes me comfortable so I don't know if it will or not.

Then this morning it was cold enough I noticed a pretty gnarly exhaust leak right behind the passenger side cat...lovely.

Not entirely sure I like this thing enough to keep dumping more and more money into it.

Archived