inexpensive work garages

so tractor supply has the garage in a box something like 12 x 20' for 400 im trying to see if i can find something similar or maybe a cheaper way to get the same thing. i just need something large enough to be able to deal with snow in the winter so i can work on my neon.

anyone know of anything

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Link?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

$400 isn't very much for a garage that small... I wouldn't expect much out of it. You would still need to level out the ground it's going to be on and pay to have them fill it with cement. That's another $800 or so.

BJ's sells these....

http://www.bjs.com/shelterlogic-autoshelter-10-x-15-x-8-garage.product.183634?dimId=

don't know if that's what your looking for but it's something...

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

http://www.menards.com/main/building-materials/carports-shelters/fabric-carports-shelters/10w-x-20-l-auto-shelter-instant-garage-tan-cover/p-2045627-c-10153.htm

Don't know if you're near a Menards or not. We use one in the winter for the snowmobiles. Wait till the first snowfall, pack it down, then put up the shelter and drive in/out the rest of the season. Been getting two years out of them typically. Just make sure it's tied down really well and check it often. Don't want the shelter to damage what it's supposed to protect.

Static drops are my bag.

BJ's sells these....

http://www.bjs.com/shelterlogic-autoshelter-10-x-15-x-8-garage.product.183634?dimId=

don't know if that's what your looking for but it's something...

That's what I was thinking he was looking at with that price range... But it would be useless for the winter.

http://www.menards.com/main/building-materials/carports-shelters/fabric-carports-shelters/10w-x-20-l-auto-shelter-instant-garage-tan-cover/p-2045627-c-10153.htm

Don't know if you're near a Menards or not. We use one in the winter for the snowmobiles. Wait till the first snowfall, pack it down, then put up the shelter and drive in/out the rest of the season. Been getting two years out of them typically. Just make sure it's tied down really well and check it often. Don't want the shelter to damage what it's supposed to protect.

Do you work on your snowmobiles in there too or is just a storage unit to keep snow off?

Just basic maintenance, big repairs go to the heated garage. Brought a heater down there once when one was stuck. Worked okay, just get the snow off the roof first so it doesn't melt then freeze solid.

Static drops are my bag.

I've been eyeing a storage unit too

I found a (resin/plastic) for $500 it was 7x7

For what I want it it would work perfect for me

But my dad told me Not to get one, to get that's made out of wood.

My friend said to just build one that it'll be cheaper but don't have his tools or knowledge since he works in constructions

Archived