Middle class/upper class suburb wants out of Baton Rouge to form own city; called racist and White Privilege

I like how they always turn poor Vs. Rich into white vs. Black as if poor white people do not exist. good Ole media race baiting.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I buy filet mignon and crab legs with my ebt card. :twirl:

Well at least somebody's eating good with my money.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

We are breaking out of this fiscal prison just like the surrounding cities of Central and Zachary have done years ago to great success.

I live in Central.

Our school district is now #3 in the state.

#1? Zachary.

Taylor, you live right up the road from me, what's your take on all this?

I like how they always turn poor Vs. Rich into white vs. Black as if poor white people do not exist. good Ole media race baiting.

Rich vs. Poor, White vs. Black, it's all the same shit. It's politicians trying to keep everyone pissed off at each other so they don't realize it's the politicians robbinb everyone blind. Like I said, honestly, I can completely relate to getting tired of tax dollars being used to prop up people abusing the system.

I buy filet mignon and crab legs with my ebt card. :twirl:

You're joking (I hope) but you wouldn't believe the shit people try to buy with EBT cards around here. Every time I bring up all the abuse inherent to this system, some dipshit argues with me that you can't let people starve just cause a few bad apples are in the bushel. Unfortunately, I think the problem isn't a few bad apples, it's that people expect the government, and by extension tax payers, to support them cause "they owe it to me". F that.

Here's a perfect example of the mind frame I'm talking about. If this doesn't piss you off, you may be part of the problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcQ1bewDAFg

Listen to her argument that she shouldn't have to pay the money back, and tell me that isn't a vivid illustration of what's fucked up about this country.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

there are so many factors that go into that. you cant just up and move if you own a house thibgs like that

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I'm dead serious. (for once) I buy filet mignon with my ebt card.

I'm a quadriplegic. I get it for an actual disability, I'm not just a system sucker.

Fun story time- A girl at a grocery store "called out" a chick that had a coach purse, a new iPhone and ugg boots on for buying food with an ebt card. The girl said something along the lines of "it must be nice having a coach purse and buying food with taxpayer money".

Well, the "chick" was my personal care attendant and she was buying my crippled ass groceries with my ebt card.

Just food for thought... (pun intended)

Very poorly written article. Sad is he from Fox News?

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

If you don't like the class of people you live around, then fucking MOVE!!!!!

No one is forcing them to live there, either suck it up and move on or suck it up and deal with it.

A. For those of you unfamiliar, Baton Rouge is a pretty LARGE and sprawling area. It's not like they live across the street from poor people and are pissed off about it.

B. The issue isn't them "not liking" a class of people. The issue at play here is that they are tired of supporting them. They ARE being forced to foot the bill for all the social services/fire department/police/roads/schools/upkeep in that area because they have household incomes that pay taxes, and there is a sizeable population in their district that DOESN'T pay taxes/lives off welfare/ect. So, I don't think they want or care to move, they just want their tax dollars to be distributed in their community, not usurped to support a large population of poor people that vote Democrat every election cycle.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Archived