3-Way component set

reedal

Ok. I have no doubt i do need to learn more about passive/active/midrange/highs. I've spent the last five years worrying about if I have enough bass for my liking, and I was home on leave and realized I didn't have the full range like I want (especially being stock). But i think I'll definitely go with that amp/component setup though. It fits what I'm looking for. Please do let me know if you get your stuff going before I go, I'd love to hear some quality equipment.

I've considered the PPI 3 way sweet as well. It's very tempting and reasonably priced. I may end up with this set to just play around with. Maybe the girl's Camaro can get some custom A pillars....If I can find someone that knows how to do that kind of work....

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I've considered the PPI 3 way sweet as well. It's very tempting and reasonably priced. I may end up with this set to just play around with. Maybe the girl's Camaro can get some custom A pillars....If I can find someone that knows how to do that kind of work....

I was looking at them to.but went 2way hybrid audio..now I'm rethinking lol

I've installed about 6 sets of the PPI 3 ways, including my own truck. The are really more impressive then they look. And they look sexi. I would suggest using them with the supplied xovers for most any install. These guys got it right in the xover points. If you are looking to be competitive and go active, they are more then capable of holding their own in the competition ring. You will see more of these pop up in cars over the next year ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived