MRI Machine tested with magnetic items

RainStryke

Cool experiment

I wonder what would happen if it was running, or was it?

Cause all the ones I've been on make a lot of noise and we get hearing protection and if your lucky some give you some headphones so you can hear some music while your in their

The Mri machine looks old well at least to the ones I've seen

The magnet of an MRI is always 'on,' it's just a matter of whether or not the machine is scanning.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

I believe it is an electro-magnet and you can vary the voltage to change how strong the magnet is. That is how the chair went from 500lbs of force to nearly 2000lbs of force. I wonder how many watts of power would be required to overcome that force if you were to make a subwoofer with it?

There are smaller coils that get energized to change the characteristics of the field to suit the needs of whatever they're scanning. It's the coils being switched on and off that makes all that noise.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Actually just had an MRI last week, never had issues with confined spaces but damn that sure tested me! Although the thought of the mid MRI shot and trying not to move kept my mind from thinking about the confined space!!!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Actually just had an MRI last week, never had issues with confined spaces but damn that sure tested me! Although the thought of the mid MRI shot and trying not to move kept my mind from thinking about the confined space!!!

For its when I'm going in

And once when I had an mri of my head they put something like a cage so everything seems smaller and harder to move

I've had plenty of scans and about to get another for my back. I usually take a nap and when I wake up I'm done. Cool video for sure. I hope the staples in my shoulder aren't magnetic lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

For its when I'm going in

And once when I had an mri of my head they put something like a cage so everything seems smaller and harder to move

That is actually what I had done....a braind scan and they had that cage around my head as well....DID NOT help in making it feel roomy!!! lol

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Archived