Voltage drops quickly then returns to 14.4

also no need to make more runs of power wire to the amp, 0 gauge should be plenty for 1,000 rms,plus if your alternator can't supply the voltage more runs is a waste. Definitely take care of the paint issue with the ground. i don't care if you have the best equipment in the world, if its not grounded properly it won't work properly.

yep. Im getting a nice crimper for christmas, a dd1, and a battery charger. I cant seem to find dd1 for less than 250.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00802PJ7O?pc_redir=1414563699&robot_redir=1

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

i didnt have sand paper when i put it in. and i had to go back to work, Its hard to do everything right the first time you install something ever. and yea, i'm realizing that alt is a piece of shit, and i need a better one. That 8 gauge would have fried if it was anywhere close to rated amperage. I'm hoping i can get by with the xp3000 when i had the other amp, until money permits a nice mechman. I'm gonna check all my grounds when i go home ina few days and put that other alt to batt run in when my CNF terminals show up!

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited

2 13w7s

skar 3500

cnf mids (soon)

xs batteries

Where were you looking for a dd1 at? There isn't a spot that comes to mind where it's over $150. Now if you're talking the dd1+ then yeah it's 250.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Could of used a flathead screwdriver... or something at home!!! Haha. Seriously. Im sure you HAVE something to scratch off the paint. Let us know how that helped.

05 dodge magnum rt

DEH-80PRS

Rockford fosgate T600.4

st200 tweeters

Sundown Neo Pro 6.5 v2's

2 Saz-3500v2- Toolmaker dual 1/0 inputs

2 Sundown ZV4 12" D1

1/0 Sky High Power wire OFC

3 XS D3100- Toolmaker battery terminals

Mechman 320 Amp Alt

Smd Voltmeter

KnuKoncept 1/0 OFC

I used a knife and flathead to scrap paint away before.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

u know what. i do have a screw driver!!!!. n yea its whatever the factory wire is. I had to take out my 1/0 run bc i didnt have the right terminal. so its 8 gauge or 10 gauge or w.e the factory wire is.

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited

2 13w7s

skar 3500

cnf mids (soon)

xs batteries

Well you got your work cut out for you thats for sure. It really is easier to take your time and do it right the first time IMO, I know its hard but.... still better.

Contact Singer alts for a quote, might be the lowest price over Mech & DC.

Archived