merica...

land of the weak, home of the blind....

You should know first hand.

whats that mean?

Am i paying for you, and yours some how also?

You're implying we are weak and blind by thinking our vote matters when the show is actually on the other foot. And you are in no way shape or form are paying for me or mine I earn mine just like you.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I get hammered on taxes. If we get a new governor he's planning on hammering me even worse because I'm considered upper middle class. Whats that mean? Well a combined income over 90 grand. Yeah. if you and your wife make more than 90 grand you are deemed too well off and need to pay more than those who make less than that who will pay next to nothing. Since I clear that myself guess what that means for us? Absolute rape. Instead of 30k we are looking at 45k or so. I'll do my part to ensure that doesn't happen. I didnt even get into the fact that hes a huge bloomberg advocate. If I want a large fucking soda I'll have one.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I get hammered on taxes. If we get a new governor he's planning on hammering me even worse because I'm considered upper middle class. Whats that mean? Well a combined income over 90 grand. Yeah. if you and your wife make more than 90 grand you are deemed too well off and need to pay more than those who make less than that who will pay next to nothing. Since I clear that myself guess what that means for us? Absolute rape. Instead of 30k we are looking at 45k or so. I'll do my part to ensure that doesn't happen. I didnt even get into the fact that hes a huge bloomberg advocate. If I want a large fucking soda I'll have one.

That said..

what is the alternative?

not paying higher outta pocket, but being dinged like im sure "the other" will do?

sorry... but, you are NOT gonna find the "one".

And just saying " we can vote"...dont mean shit to me..........

I know you get it...

guess im un american or some silly shit. fuck...

sorry to hear about that fucking tax hike Nate!

I'll never understand someone telling me how much of something I can have. Or what I can have in general...

HUH?

where have you been? lol....

Not sure what you are asking

Archived