Jump to content

Orions Dash Cam Traffic Adventures


OrionStang

Recommended Posts

Posted

I like this ,just proves how mindless people can be in daily traffic , I purposely purchased a couple of cams recently just for the insurance factor , I come across this type of shit almost every day . gonna have to hard wire my cams soon , trired of the cig power , if you don't mind ORION ill post my crazy misses or hits here also ..should have some footage soon just saw a rear tire pass me on freeway then saw the car leanin sparkin up the morn ! YEA!!!!

SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

  • 1 month later...
Posted

I didn't see no caddy when you got next to him

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

looks like a ls6 or ls2 cts v

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

looks like a ls6 or ls2 cts v

Oh, for sure. Im thinking it just had simple bolt-ons. We were even from 60-80, then I just started pulling ahead. At 60 in 3rd though, im out of my power band, I shift 2-3 at 63mph.

60-110 in seven seconds, not bad.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6543 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...