DC Sound Lab

New Dc Audio Demo Truck (pics)

Met up with Rusty today to pick up a pair of woofers and he was in this, very nice ride man I told you that today haha.

2000 Ford Explorer XLT

-20" RVM "Buck" Wheels

-2.5% Tint

-CompuStar Vizion Alarm

-(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7"

-1 XStatic BatCap Model 300

-2 18" DC LVL 4's

-Amps are undecided

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

I say window line down, 4 lv 5 12's.

Still use the bed for whatever you want, but the whole system in the cab.. amps, subs and all.

Nice truck btw

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

12 15s in a ported clamshell... Gotta be at least 8 ported 15s. Also 16 ported 12s would get down too. Dont do 18s.... How many people doin a system REALLY have the space for 18s? Do a setup with something that you're lookin to sell... Im guessing something like the Level 3/4s are your top selling woofers... Dont follow DC much, so I dont know.

Do something that will get loud, sound good, look great, and play all day. Something like 12 LVL 4 15s in a ported clam with a big port on each side from floor to ceiling would be awesome. Make sure its all vinyled/glassed. Somethin like a ZX2500.1 per 3 subs would be perfect. Get a topper and do a full walkthrough.

Bagged laying frame on 24s with a badass paintjob would be sweet also.

12 15s in a ported clamshell... Gotta be at least 8 ported 15s. Also 16 ported 12s would get down too. Dont do 18s.... How many people doin a system REALLY have the space for 18s? Do a setup with something that you're lookin to sell... Im guessing something like the Level 3/4s are your top selling woofers... Dont follow DC much, so I dont know.

Do something that will get loud, sound good, look great, and play all day. Something like 12 LVL 4 15s in a ported clam with a big port on each side from floor to ceiling would be awesome. Make sure its all vinyled/glassed. Somethin like a ZX2500.1 per 3 subs would be perfect. Get a topper and do a full walkthrough.

Bagged laying frame on 24s with a badass paintjob would be sweet also.

i like the way this guy thinks ;)

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Lose the chrome gas door.

24" red color matched wheels with a polished lip.

4 12's or 3 15's in a nice red fiberglass box below the window line.

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.