DC Sound Lab

New Dc Audio Demo Truck (pics)

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Love the Truck Rusty, great choice of color. :D Personally I would go old School w/new products...8-10's or 10-8's. Maybe a few of the woofers inverted to show off your woofers backside.

*( K.I.S.S.).... don't bag that beauty but lower it a tad at most, maybe step up to some larger wheels to fill the gaps and definetly a rollpan. As somebody else mentioned, it would look sweet as hell towing Anna's Rex!

Posted Image:o

B)

Keep It Simple Stupid

Thats what I'm saying......... Just like the DC Products keep it simple and clean.

sorry the kenne bell is a beast of a supercharger + no turbo lag, and it puts up higher numbers than that turbo.

the bad thing about superchargers is it takes power from your ride to make the power becuase its belt driven. twin turbo FTW!

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

i cant find to many lowering kits for the ss, but summit racing has one that only gives a 2" drop front and rear.

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.a...mp;autoview=sku

also think your headrests needs this on them.

Posted Image

center console: lvl 4 12 1.75 cu ft tuned 37htz

alpine cda-9886

dc audio 120.4

infinity kappa 6.5" components

get rid of the chrome gas cap, replace the tail lights with led's, roll pan , hard cover on the bed, hid head lights, a semi wall with 4 15s lv 5, amps above box on nice rack deal, batts mounted under box or in box to hide them,dual alts for show and go power, nice double din nav, head unit, nice but not too small glass pods on front doors with atleast 3 6.5s per door, and the tweet and mid on a-pillar. floor under foot up front mount mids./highs amp under floor so you can see amps being lit up thru plexi glass, matching red led under body kit with wheel well leds.... and nice flow master exhaust system to top it off with

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

I vote 4 15's if you go above the window line who cares its not a DbDrag Car, I do like the Glass enclosure Idea, all twisted and crazy lookin, make it stand out carbon fibre anyone, most importantly make it sound GOOOOD, chop da bitch up, make her big ass lay frame sittin on some sick ass 24's, be as differrent as you can from all the other sick ass demo vehicles out there.

I'm definitely liking what David is saying. laying frame on 24's and and 4 15's would be bad ass.

seems like every demo car/truck has four 15s and lays frame on massive rims.

blah

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew