Ohio Generator alternators good output at idle?

im getting 6.5 inches on my google searches ,was just curious the one on my vehicle is 6 inches so its a 3 alternators rotations per minute to 1 engine rotation per minute

i would get a little less amperage then you per engine rotation still very nice and they are 600 bucks not bad at all. im thinkin mechman does not make these alternators they are made by a different company http://store.billetalternator.com/320-amp-ford-alternator-with-6-rib-pulley-machined-finish/

these even have a 10 year performance guarantee and 20k rpm capable very nice

Kenwood excelon ddx795

3 370 amp CES alternators (audio side only)           
       McLaren dome tweeters                                   Crescendo 6.5 ultra neos 
                                                 NVX JAD800.4
                                            4 PA x4 SPL 18's
                     4 Digital Designs m5's at .7 ohms each
        2 K2 80 ah lithiums

3 group 31 agms                                       Ledglow million color (12 piece)

2007 Yukon xl

im getting 6.5 inches on my google searches ,was just curious the one on my vehicle is 6 inches so its a 3 alternators rotations per minute to 1 engine rotation per minute

i would get a little less amperage then you per engine rotation still very nice and they are 600 bucks not bad at all. im thinkin mechman does not make these alternators they are made by a different company http://store.billetalternator.com/320-amp-ford-alternator-with-6-rib-pulley-machined-finish/

Nope same company read the about section. The logo is basically the same even.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

those are built by mechman. they are beast

Billet-tech is mechman.....

^ proof so you can't question it.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

After alot of research and countless questions and hours of reading and watching videos I have decided to go with the Mechman billet tech hairpin 3g alternator.

I'd like to thank everyone for your input and on helping me to discover these hairpin alternators. (Matthew is the only 1 making them for my application)

I will post some pics when I get it.

Kenwood excelon ddx795

3 370 amp CES alternators (audio side only)           
       McLaren dome tweeters                                   Crescendo 6.5 ultra neos 
                                                 NVX JAD800.4
                                            4 PA x4 SPL 18's
                     4 Digital Designs m5's at .7 ohms each
        2 K2 80 ah lithiums

3 group 31 agms                                       Ledglow million color (12 piece)

2007 Yukon xl

I called them about an alt for my new hyundai SUV

Tom told me that they are working on it but dont have one yet

When I mentioned Singer he said that is just rebadged mechman..... :pardon:

Archived