What did the five fingers say to the face?

Because the loud-mouth females deserve it. You can't just get in a dudes face talking shit and expect immunity, male or female. And if physical contact is made, well, just watch the vids again LOL.

I'd have just not said anything bought my stuff and walked out, we have lots of female judges around here.

Im the same way. Bitches get me so heated I just leave the situation and punch a bag or wall later.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I don't hit females but I won't sit here and say that if one gets in another dude's face I'm gonna do anything. Whatever happens is her problem. I seen people get shot playing captain save a ho.

Yeah maybe unless it was like my female family member or whatever. I actually pulled a guy off a girl once and proceeded to whoop his ass In return his girl started beating on me telling me leave her man alone, guess she liked being beaten.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Couldn't understand anything she was bitching about. I don't condone to hitting women, ever. Simply put, she shouldn't have hit. Women need to be taught not to lay their hands on a man and expect to not get back what they dish out. The guy deserves every bit of time he has to serve.

That bitch deserved to get hit like she did... Fuck that don't hit women shit. They try to abuse that. You hit someone man or woman then be ready to fight or get fucked up it's that simple...

He could easily laid her the hell out but he chose to slap the fuck out of her instead to teach a lesson

Some people have never been in the hood...?...? neighborhood?... Yep some people don't realize who they are messing with.... Like the movie "A Bronx Tale"

As the door closes " Now Yous Can't Leave".

what i hate is how the aggressors become the victims.. that bitch shouldn't be saying to stop or even feel sorry for that trash. they assaulted the cashier and jumped over the counter.. it's not like he jumped over to hug the cashier. his intentions was to hurt him and he deserved every blow he got

edit.. that's America for you. we are becoming the country of the pussy citizens who are too scared to fend themselves.. people now just want to cross their hands and let shit happen then wait for the cops to make a report that aint going to do shit..

At the point where he was striking them when they were both on the ground he went to far, that's no longer defending yourself.

Bullshit, they were still getting up to harm him.....He quit hitting them and then they started to get back up to harm him.Who knows what they are going to do?... They are already over the counter!

what i hate is how the aggressors become the victims.. that bitch shouldn't be saying to stop or even feel sorry for that trash. they assaulted the cashier and jumped over the counter.. it's not like he jumped over to hug the cashier. his intentions was to hurt him and he deserved every blow he got

edit.. that's America for you. we are becoming the country of the pussy citizens who are too scared to fend themselves.. people now just want to cross their hands and let shit happen then wait for the cops to make a report that aint going to do shit..

At the point where he was striking them when they were both on the ground he went to far, that's no longer defending yourself.

Bullshit, they were still getting up to harm him.....He quit hitting them and then they started to get back up to harm him.Who knows what they are going to do?... They are already over the counter!
Unless we were In the situation we have no clue what was going on after they were out of camera view so we really have no ground to stand on for either side of the argument.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived