What did the five fingers say to the face?

what i hate is how the aggressors become the victims.. that bitch shouldn't be saying to stop or even feel sorry for that trash. they assaulted the cashier and jumped over the counter.. it's not like he jumped over to hug the cashier. his intentions was to hurt him and he deserved every blow he got

edit.. that's America for you. we are becoming the country of the pussy citizens who are too scared to fend themselves.. people now just want to cross their hands and let shit happen then wait for the cops to make a report that aint going to do shit..

At the point where he was striking them when they were both on the ground he went to far, that's no longer defending yourself.

Bullshit, they were still getting up to harm him.....He quit hitting them and then they started to get back up to harm him.Who knows what they are going to do?... They are already over the counter!
Unless we were In the situation we have no clue what was going on after they were out of camera view so we really have no ground to stand on for either side of the argument.

what i can see is his coworkers backed up.. maybe he threaten to hit them too. he is not in camera view so not sure but that other guy moves back about 2 feet.. i also see them chicks trying to get up so i think its he kept hitting them for it. one thing for sure is he might have lost his job. knowing big companies like that they rather get rid of an employee than to deal with the media and lawsuits.. seen many get fired from other places even if what they did was justified

Seen many critical situations change in a blink of an eye. Stop the threat and control the situation, or bla bla we all know the rest.... Soccer mom's have ruined football, and now one can not even defend himself. Point being he may have hit them more than deemed needed by someone who wasn't there. But do you think they would have stopped hitting him, if they were winning the conflict? Play football and you might get hurt.... Get attacked and you better not hurt the attacker too much. Really? Remember there are no rules when crazy fools rush over the counter... I'd rather see the defender hit the attackers too many times, then the attackers gain the upper hand.

How many Cops have been killed in what seemed harmless situtions?

About 34 seconds in lol

This put a huge smile on my face.

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

whats funny is the hysterical lady "STOP STOP CALL THE COPS CALL THE FUCKING COPS!!!!" lmao shut the fuck up and call them yourself.. no matter how much you yell he aint stopping

Seen many critical situations change in a blink of an eye. Stop the threat and control the situation, or bla bla we all know the rest.... Soccer mom's have ruined football, and now one can not even defend himself. Point being he may have hit them more than deemed needed by someone who wasn't there. But do you think they would have stopped hitting him, if they were winning the conflict? Play football and you might get hurt.... Get attacked and you better not hurt the attacker too much. Really? Remember there are no rules when crazy fools rush over the counter... I'd rather see the defender hit the attackers too many times, then the attackers gain the upper hand.

I agree with you I'm just stating that from a legal standpoint he was in the wrong it shouldn't be that way but that's how it is here in good old pussified USA. I try to avoid these Types of situations anymore because I have a family now and I don't need to be locked up or killed. A lot of times people that try to get tough it's just a scare tactic anyways I just laugh at them, a lot of people talk most don't act.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I agree with you I'm just stating that from a legal standpoint he was in the wrong it shouldn't be that way but that's how it is here in good old pussified USA. I try to avoid these Types of situations anymore because I have a family now and I don't need to be locked up or killed. A lot of times people that try to get tough it's just a scare tactic anyways I just laugh at them, a lot of people talk most don't act.

He'll get like a year of probation at the most.

My thoughts as well....

Archived