Well, maybe someone can stop by and give him a better recommendation they had experience with or something. Figured I'd just toss that one out there since he's left with nothing in his area. Was looking around for a while and found a few others, but the reviews were bad. Couldn't really find anything bad on that location after about 30 minutes of searching. Found them on the Rockford Fosgate authorized dealers list.

Your a good SMD member for taking the time to do what the OP didnt. Members bashing you are in the wrong IMO.

Not bashing him and it was definitely nice of him to go out of his way and look up shops but you shouldn't recommend A shop you've had no dealings with as there are lots of shady shops out there even the ones with good reviews.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Well, maybe someone can stop by and give him a better recommendation they had experience with or something. Figured I'd just toss that one out there since he's left with nothing in his area. Was looking around for a while and found a few others, but the reviews were bad. Couldn't really find anything bad on that location after about 30 minutes of searching. Found them on the Rockford Fosgate authorized dealers list.

Your a good SMD member for taking the time to do what the OP didnt. Members bashing you are in the wrong IMO.
Not bashing him and it was definitely nice of him to go out of his way and look up shops but you shouldn't recommend A shop you've had no dealings with as there are lots of shady shops out there even the ones with good reviews.

You know what, He pointed the OP in some direction. No the OP can do some leg work for himself. And we all take risks buying shit on line, using FEDEX, taking our cars to ANY shop to have work done. He recommended A shop. Good enough! Fuck!

I searched and i didnt find any thing decent thats why i asked if any one knew of a reputable shop

Sounds like you just got a new job as a remote start installer. Only way to know it wasn't done all janky if you can't trust your local shops.

Archived