Cencal truck guys, get in here.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Yea swift yours is very clean and proportionate, not what i would classify as cencal but yours is super clean.

This was mine before new tires

10" front 5 1/5" rear(dodge is about 3" higher in rear stock) on 35x14.50 22 swampers

237.jpg

My wheels stick out this far, no spacers either -76 offset wheels

838.jpg

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

What's the purpose of doing this? Purely choice/Cosmetic??

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

One thing is that with such a wide wheel you have to have a bigger lift and smaller tire combo to get full turn radius without scrubbing, you can get much more suspension travel when your tires have say 10" gap to the fender rather than 3-4" gap with a bigger tire, and yes alot of cosmetic/form for most. To me this looks better than someone fitting the biggest tire possible under there truck and scrub/have to trim to clear or offroad.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

No I know your truck probably never sees off road but is it still off road capable like that?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Well I know it's not going crawling but like trails or mudding.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived