evermaxx Posted November 25, 2014 Report Posted November 25, 2014 Lots of shots here where I'm atOh wait, I'm at a cop bar with my buddiesWho are copsDrinking shotsLots of shotsWith copsThat is all The question is are you guys planning to go out and shoot unarmed people tonight? Word on the streets is that's what you guys like to do for fun someone is salty. shit happens. Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
Jessica Posted November 25, 2014 Report Posted November 25, 2014 Lots of shots here where I'm atOh wait, I'm at a cop bar with my buddiesWho are copsDrinking shotsLots of shotsWith copsThat is all The question is are you guys planning to go out and shoot unarmed people tonight? Word on the streets is that's what you guys like to do for fun Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
OrionStang Posted November 25, 2014 Report Posted November 25, 2014 Some of the racist comments in the chat window got me ROFL. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
ROLEXrifleman Posted November 25, 2014 Report Posted November 25, 2014 Lots of shots here where I'm atOh wait, I'm at a cop bar with my buddiesWho are copsDrinking shotsLots of shotsWith copsThat is all The question is are you guys planning to go out and shoot unarmed people tonight? Word on the streets is that's what you guys like to do for fun Not tonight, But I do plan on finding out who let the tear gas rip. Now that fucker is gonna have hell to pay! Oh shit, two shots just whizzed by my head, brb Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Hotdog Posted November 25, 2014 Author Report Posted November 25, 2014 Lots of shots here where I'm atOh wait, I'm at a cop bar with my buddiesWho are copsDrinking shotsLots of shotsWith copsThat is all The question is are you guys planning to go out and shoot unarmed people tonight? Word on the streets is that's what you guys like to do for fun I dont think that was a true vent there he was just being facetious (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
_paralyzed_ Posted November 25, 2014 Report Posted November 25, 2014 Can't we all just get along? Nope.
OrionStang Posted November 25, 2014 Report Posted November 25, 2014 So they set the police car on fire, then start bitching that "we ain't got no fire department out here, no nothing." Fucking clowns. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
hershy314 Posted November 25, 2014 Report Posted November 25, 2014 it's just sad. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted November 25, 2014 Report Posted November 25, 2014 Lots of shots here where I'm atOh wait, I'm at a cop bar with my buddiesWho are copsDrinking shotsLots of shotsWith copsThat is all The question is are you guys planning to go out and shoot unarmed people tonight? Word on the streets is that's what you guys like to do for fun someone is salty. shit happens. Nah not salty it was sarcasm. Believe me I've had my fair share of run in with Leo's and only a few were dicks most are pretty chill but I also know how to be polite and cooperate. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
OrionStang Posted November 25, 2014 Report Posted November 25, 2014 Go home Hershey. LOL SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.