Jump to content

To all members on here and the mods


Recommended Posts

Posted

It's all good man we all have the same interest just will different personalities. I hold no ill will. As a Christian I am taught to love in spite of opposition. My hope is that this blows over, my account goes back to normal and someone learns from my mistake. I support this forum and respect it.

Refs 15 so far

skittlesRgood-SMD.com- sold a game to

Derrick824- SMD.com - ya boy got some decals

Tkitt21-SMD.com -traded for 2 BTL's

Hellbound Train-SMD.com -sold games to

NightDrifter05-CA.com- sold game to

ace_800-CA.com- Sold game to

vfrrider-CA.com- Sold Game to

luises14-CAC.org- Bought 2 BTL's from

BlackWaterOp-CAC.org- Sold game to

EricSteagall- SSA.com- Sold Hifonics 2610 to

Posted

Lol

Refs 15 so far

skittlesRgood-SMD.com- sold a game to

Derrick824- SMD.com - ya boy got some decals

Tkitt21-SMD.com -traded for 2 BTL's

Hellbound Train-SMD.com -sold games to

NightDrifter05-CA.com- sold game to

ace_800-CA.com- Sold game to

vfrrider-CA.com- Sold Game to

luises14-CAC.org- Bought 2 BTL's from

BlackWaterOp-CAC.org- Sold game to

EricSteagall- SSA.com- Sold Hifonics 2610 to

Posted

Thought I remembered seeing that you've been banned previously guess I remembered right. Some people just don't learn.

Hmmm tripleb huh? The same one that was banned a dozen times previously?

Lol fellas. Yes I am the same guy hence the name lol. Just a little older now. Just want to have fun no personal bullcrap. As a police officer I deal with bullcrap daily so this is my getaway. What's new?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4726 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...