Sonic Electronix

I think 100 post is too low we will have a bunch of people show up and try and spam their way to 100 making the mods have to do a bunch more work.

Maybe they could have a rule that anyone with a profile that was created after the creation date of the raffle is not eligible?

Anybody who created an account day of or after the 1st post of this thread shouldn't be eligible. You've got to understand, some people who frequent the forum might not always have anything to add to discussions and topics they read, so might not have the highest post count. I agree with what others have said about some sort of longstanding member of either 6 months or a year if they aren't able to meet the post count. Some people just like to silently research from time to time!

recap so far.

1. 500 post minimum unless long stand member
  2. 1 entry per 500 post ( i see some with 30,000...smh)
  3. once raffle is created no newbs from that date or after are allowed to enter
  4. raffle will last 2 weeks..( I will post start and stop times in the header)
  5. There will be no butthurt. If feels are needed, talk shit to me and I will gladly talk it back till your blue in the face.
  6. Your post number is your raffle number/s
  7. if you post more than your post count allows...you are disqualified! simply as that. I will check if your number is pulled!
  8. you are allowed to enter at random until your post count max during the 2 week period

I too might have some gear available, just really depends what we can get put together on here. I've got 100 feet or so of 1/0 OFC welding cable, and might have a few fuseholders to get some sort of Big 3/Amp kit setup. Also got a 400ft spool of SHCA 14 gauge on the way, should have a little bit left to donate if you get any mids and highs/amp combo put together or something.

I like the idea of having some smaller combos as like runner up prizes maybe, like Big 3 and amp kits since it's relatively cheap for some of us who want to give back and is something that quite a few people could use.

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

Well I am stepping this raffle up a little more. I just purchase a clarion cz702 to put in the bucket! I was kinda hoping vendors would chime in and step up but ohh well. Maybe next year will turn out a little better. Anyways, I will be posting the raffle up officially on Monday. All contributers will have their name up in lights so to speak. I will leave this topic open for all chatter.

Team Deadly Hertz

Ampere Audio/SHCA/Singer/ XS POWER

Is the system set up so that there is only one prize per person? Seeing that some members can enter a multitude of times, if there is more than one prize, someone could win a few times.

Sounds like a kool idea as long as it doesn't turn into a shit storm. "Free stuff" brings out people's true ugly side.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived