Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Soooo..... Since my username is first on the list, I automatically win something right!? Haha

Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-

Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) 

Subs/Amps: TBD

Posted

Soooo..... Since my username is first on the list, I automatically win something right!? Haha

Yeah the knowledge that A is the first letter of the alphabet.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Soooo..... Since my username is first on the list, I automatically win something right!? Haha

Yeah the knowledge that A is the first letter of the alphabet.

Lol I think I need to sue my old elementary school. All these years, never knew..... Haha

Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-

Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) 

Subs/Amps: TBD

Posted

im sure its too late to make changes or maybe not.. why not put a limit to entries to give people with fewer post a chance to win.. there are some who can have 10 some with 20 and some with even 40 entries available. thats a bit unfair and mostly people with higher post count already have gear. i say limit the entries. some people have way too much advantage for the amount of prices. thats like just handing them over the stuff.. its not that im hating on anyone on here and not wanting them to win. i just see it as being unfair to some that really need the gear

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 830 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...