boom50cal Posted November 30, 2014 Report Posted November 30, 2014 Pro's: gets moar bitches Cons: no room to fuck said bitches On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Miguels Posted November 30, 2014 Report Posted November 30, 2014 I guess my case is a little different. In my little 2 door Blazer, the box took up most of everything behind the front seats. I haven't had a rear view mirror for over a year due to it breaking off multiple times (from the bass). Couldn't use the side Windows with the box anyway. I did install larger mirrors. I just have to pay alot of attention to them. I don't really see "blind spots" being an issue if your a good driver. You shouldn't be looking over your shoulders that much anyway! what kind of advise is that.. a good driver is defined as a defensive driver one that looks and is always aware of his surrounding areas. just because someone hasnt been in a car accident dont make him a good driver. lmao if youre a good driver you dont have to worry about blind sides.. yeah people know youre a good driver a move out of the way and give you the right away.. be a good driver and always look at your blind sites.. i have avoided many accidents like that. it gives me the option to make an escape plan and since i always check my blind spot i either speed up or low down to avoid having that car where we can wreck. build the wall just be very cautious when you drive. dont speed triple check before changing lanes and dont make sudden moves. people here dont seem to care if they put you or your children in danger my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
evermaxx Posted November 30, 2014 Report Posted November 30, 2014 Pro's: gets moar bitches Cons: no room to fuck said bitches Wrong. Port is perfect area. Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
Miguels Posted November 30, 2014 Report Posted November 30, 2014 Pro's: gets moar bitches Cons: no room to fuck said bitches Wrong. Port is perfect area. if the moaning gets deeper its not the port, its a dude my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Ahmed Johnson Posted November 30, 2014 Report Posted November 30, 2014 Only if you plan on making love. You can't beat it up in a port
Popwarhomie Posted November 30, 2014 Report Posted November 30, 2014 Cons. Port blowing right on you in the middle of winter... 2010 Focus coupe- 8 12" wall. 157.5@46hz 2016 Focus ST - SQ build.
@Tripleb451 Posted November 30, 2014 Author Report Posted November 30, 2014 I have to wall, just wanted to see the benefits and cons to it. I will have 6 18" DC Level 6's Refs 15 so far skittlesRgood-SMD.com- sold a game to Derrick824- SMD.com - ya boy got some decals Tkitt21-SMD.com -traded for 2 BTL's Hellbound Train-SMD.com -sold games to NightDrifter05-CA.com- sold game to ace_800-CA.com- Sold game to vfrrider-CA.com- Sold Game to luises14-CAC.org- Bought 2 BTL's from BlackWaterOp-CAC.org- Sold game to EricSteagall- SSA.com- Sold Hifonics 2610 to
hdorre Posted November 30, 2014 Report Posted November 30, 2014 Cons. Port blowing right on you in the middle of winter... you just have to get the subs warm.. be careful not to start a Fire tho... On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Awhitewookie Posted November 30, 2014 Report Posted November 30, 2014 that being said. 100% my next daily driver (as soon as i get out of college) will be a wall. The fuck? I daily a wall in college lol I love it (well I did for awhile) MY BUILD 1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport 1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything Alpine cda-9884 Crescendo CZ components (2) Crescendo bc2000's (2) Jolt 150ah (2) Yellow top optimas (1) Juicebox black cherry addition (1) Mechman 270 avbm miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
gckless Posted November 30, 2014 Report Posted November 30, 2014 I guess my case is a little different. In my little 2 door Blazer, the box took up most of everything behind the front seats. I haven't had a rear view mirror for over a year due to it breaking off multiple times (from the bass). Couldn't use the side Windows with the box anyway. I did install larger mirrors. I just have to pay alot of attention to them. I don't really see "blind spots" being an issue if your a good driver. You shouldn't be looking over your shoulders that much anyway! I can't tell you how many times in the past month alone I've been on my bike and I've almost been pushed out of my lane/off the road from people not thinking blind spots are an issue. Fuck you. "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.