Made an expensive ass mistake ..

Skax

Hmm thats strange then. I'd just wait until you can get that tech or someone to help. no sense in killing an expensive HU (if you didnt already)

yeah if it is fixable i plan on having someone supervise me if not do it for me but im 99% sure i had it right.

2002 Mustang GT Procharged

Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi

Procharger Intercooler, Headers,

Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

Dude I just want to say this ' Because this is the kind of person I am. If your in car audio this will happen to us all some time. I've made my mistakes oh yeah boy have I ever. You have to really take your time when it come to missing around with 12 volts , Home audio is sometime plug and play. What I'm saying don't be so hard on yourself shit happens , learn from it and move on. Hope you get her fixed.

This is why we don't buy expensive things if we can't afford a $20 factory harness adapter..

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Wiring harnesses, while not cheap, are cheaper than repairing H/U's, always use them in your car.

All harnesses will have a wiring diagram to help you wire it up correctly so you don't have any mixed wires shorting out on you.

Hope they call ya back with good news on the H/U.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

connecting acc and constant together wont harm anything that i can think of, only thing it would do is keep radio on all the time.

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

connecting acc and constant together wont harm anything that i can think of, only thing it would do is keep radio on all the time.

yeah the only reason i did it was to see if it would turn on from the back batt and sparks shot lol hopefully it will be good news , i plan on putting a factory harness in the car anyways idk why the person before me would have ripped it out anyways ..

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

Usually people rip em out cause they don't know what they r doing. Have had to fix tons of them.

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Usually people rip em out cause they don't know what they r doing. Have had to fix tons of them.

i feel like its ganna be a pain in the ass putting the factory back in have never had to put a factory one back in lol

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

color matched the wires? that's prob were you went wrong...... adapters suck imo (and always seem to fail) I use crimp connectors. did you test any of the wires to see what they did or did you just start color matching behind the dash joining wires together? i'd go back to a shop and ask them to test it

Archived