Is the LOWERED LOOK played out???

So Im mexican cause my truck is lowered on 24"s? huh never knew

nope youre mexican because of all the tire tread stuck to your fenders

:fing34:

LMFAO

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

So Im mexican cause my truck is lowered on 24"s? huh never knew

nope youre mexican because of all the tire tread stuck to your fenders

:fing34:

And doors

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

News flash. Some good news. We're out with Devin's bf and his parents in St Pete. We walk passed a "Taco Cartel Mobile Van". I take a pic and as a joke send it to Devin with the caption "Franchise Opportunities". She laughed. I told her the story of "Reality" and than it stuck me!!!! (Please find my other post about the Reality Suzuki Samuri) "How about we call the Jimmy "T.A.C.O . She looked at me like I had 3 eyes. "How about Total Audio......help me come up with the rest". Well that got her attention and she smiled. :D

Her mother finished the phrase off with "Cutie Occupied"

"Totally Amplified Cutie Occupied".

"Why not play along with the kids that are teasing you. They'll get mad that they can't make you mad anymore". She loves the idea!

-Frank

Good, its always nice she the kid listens and works it out with you

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

OP...you are shelling out quite a number to give the gift/responsibility/priviledge of driving a motor vehicle to your daughter. My first vehicle (1985 Chevy Blazer S-10) was given to me

from my step-brother as long as I took over payments. My folks fronted the insurance, thank God. You definitely have a better appreciation to all things that you work to receive.

1. Lowered look, if done right (this is a personal preference by the way) is fine by me.

2. I'd definitely take the advice of others here and get the school and authorities involved in the parking lot.

3. The whole selling tacos thing has surely sparked my hunger!

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

Archived