no indictment for Eric Gardner

Its "funny" to talk about us "black people" in times like this... Yes we riot, but we fucking riot in time of need!! We don't go fucking up shit over a damn football game... We get called monkeys and all type of shit, yet when you have a MF go shoot up a theater or a school full of kids, its "physiological problems." Ya'll don't have to deal with the shit we do and never have, so don't sit there and tell us that we don't have the right to stand up for ourselves!!!

I'm all for protesting shit like this PEACEFULLY,this is a clear cut case of police soing wront things resulting in a death. But when "black people" as you put it, get up in arms over a blatant criminal and riot, protest, hands across america i will call it ridiculous.

On topic the officers in this are assholes who should definitely be brought up on charges for crimes resulting in a MAN's (no race specific nedded) untimely death. Ive been pepper sprayed I've been tazed it sucks. Ask anyone who has ever been put in a real cant breathe choke hold how they reacted, insticts are to do whatever you can to breathe again. Never have i been choked out and said you know what let me just relax until they stop. Its not resising so much as panic. It wasn't just one officer,there were several. So ROLEX if several officers are so ill prepared as to not having the non lethal restraining methods then they probably shouldnt be enforcing the law, If 7 grown men can restrain one man then those officers are a bunch of little bitches.

On a side rant ROLEX I don't care how much time blah blah blah you are as any part of a LEO you are directly one of the problems, I'm surprised no one else has called you out. Standing up for all officers wrong or not. "Its not a choke its a neck restraint" "maybe he wasnt preped with other means to subdue" its a cop out for them fucking up and getting away literally with murder.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

I think the problem in this case was lack of judgment. Sure the guy was resisting, but he was clearly unarmed and not combative. Just resisting

When he said that he could not breath you would think that the maybe a couple officers could have got up off the guy and maybe eased up on the choke hold. I think at the point when he was on the ground he was not a threat. Maybe the officers thought he was fighting back because they could not get the cuffs on him when he was clearly to big to get his arms back for a regular size cuffs but they forced it anyway.

another part of the problem was the choke hold and trying to pull his arms back to cuff him had to have the same effect in trying to breath normally.

And I have met Sensai in person and he is correct he is a nice guy and I would hang out with him any time.

the issue is not with cops.. cops are like humans.. there are good cops and there are bad cops..

the issues is with the BAD cops NOT BEING HELD ACCOUNTABLE for their wrong actions AND THEY KNOW IT!

:ninja:

^^this

and another thing....after reading through this whole thing it makes me wanna meet Sensai in person, lol. (to hang with)

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

for the record, if you can say I can't breath 11 times, you can breath.

I've said this before and I'll say it again , I'd you feel your rights are being violated, COMPLY, and then file there appropriate lawsuits. In this day and age standing up to be the Rosa Parks of your time is a sure fire easy to get yourself killed

I don't know enough about this case to debate it, but you should also know that while CHOKE holds may be banned, a vascular neck restraint may be legal. They are two completely different moves and may look the same. The officer in that footage seems to be attempting a vascular but that guy is pretty big. I use the vascular restraint and can attest if done correctly is very effective.

again I don't know enough of this incident to make any contributing to this case. I can although speak on what techniques are out there

i understand what you are saying but in the end when you comply you are giving your rights away and that will null any lawsuit or complaint you have because you complied and gave that right away.. its like your lady consenting you sex then tries to put you in jail for rape.. no its never going to happen she consent its not rape.. you comply you gave that right so your rights was not violated.. cops are getting brutal and the more knowledge we have the worse they get. they hate the fact that we know they cant really do nothing to us unless we are breaking the la or in a criminal act

So, we riot now, right?

you shut the fuck up.. we are having a great debate here and here you go spewing off bullshit at the mount. Not EVERYONE was rioting. There were idiots and dumbasses that were not everyone that lived there. If you can't make logical comments in regards to the situation then shut the fuck up. If you dont i can make sure that permenataly happens where you can never post here again.

This is a beautiful example of the quote "power corrupts absolutely"

In a moment where power is challenged the one with power must act with power.

Same situation with the police in question. They were challenged and acted with their power. This is why this keeps happening. Power

cops really have no power. the only power they have is the power we render.. sheep

ANYONE that has met me in real life will tell you i am the nicest guy you would every meet. they will tell you i will ride or die for those i care for and i have much love for the kiddos regardless or color.

I have hung with people from the west coast where i protected teh vechicle of a person with my ar at night

I have hung with people who have came out to hang with me and they didnt have to pay for shit at the bar ( over $600 bill)

i have hung with people who have come to hang out with me and was willing to give them my fucking car so they would have transportation

and all of those people that came to hang with me were white

lol

how does one meet a ninja.. no ninja has ever been seen

So ROLEX if several officers are so ill prepared as to not having the non lethal restraining methods then they probably shouldnt be enforcing the law, If 7 grown men can restrain one man then those officers are a bunch of little bitches.

On a side rant ROLEX I don't care how much time blah blah blah you are as any part of a LEO you are directly one of the problems, I'm surprised no one else has called you out. Standing up for all officers wrong or not. "Its not a choke its a neck restraint" "maybe he wasnt preped with other means to subdue" its a cop out for them fucking up and getting away literally with murder.

I'll prepared? So in your eyes if every LEO out there isn't equipped with enough equipment to subdue anyone in a nurturing humane manner that Care Bears themselves endorse then they shouldn't be enforcing the law? OK, if you say so.

The debate is going to rage about what one person perceives as a lawful command and another states is their stand against the proverbial man. You do you Silverado, I'll do me. at the end of the day i would rather be judged by 12 then carried by six. If that makes me part of the problem then your opinion is noted. We are all entitled to that.

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

for the record, if you can say I can't breath 11 times, you can breath.

I've said this before and I'll say it again , I'd you feel your rights are being violated, COMPLY, and then file there appropriate lawsuits. In this day and age standing up to be the Rosa Parks of your time is a sure fire easy to get yourself killed

I don't know enough about this case to debate it, but you should also know that while CHOKE holds may be banned, a vascular neck restraint may be legal. They are two completely different moves and may look the same. The officer in that footage seems to be attempting a vascular but that guy is pretty big. I use the vascular restraint and can attest if done correctly is very effective.

again I don't know enough of this incident to make any contributing to this case. I can although speak on what techniques are out there

i understand what you are saying but in the end when you comply you are giving your rights away and that will null any lawsuit or complaint you have because you complied and gave that right away.. its like your lady consenting you sex then tries to put you in jail for rape.. no its never going to happen she consent its not rape.. you comply you gave that right so your rights was not violated.. cops are getting brutal and the more knowledge we have the worse they get. they hate the fact that we know they cant really do nothing to us unless we are breaking the la or in a criminal act

So based on your analogy then, if your robbed at gunpoint and comply in order to survive the encounter you consented for that person to take your things? Absolute not. The biggest part here is that there is no faith in the justice system and people feel like if they don't speak up they are saying its ok. It's not ok but based on the way things have been ruled upon lately I totally understand why people feel the way they do. Again, I don't know what happened in these cases. People with all the info ruled on them. I don't armchair quarterback. And I've also said this in past posts, some people with a badge don't deserve to have it. i stick up for Right. I don't give blanket hall passes just cause you wear a "uniform" like me. Just ask my two "brothers in blue" that I arrested in the last 18 months.

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Archived