no indictment for Eric Gardner

for the record, if you can say I can't breath 11 times, you can breath.

I've said this before and I'll say it again , I'd you feel your rights are being violated, COMPLY, and then file there appropriate lawsuits. In this day and age standing up to be the Rosa Parks of your time is a sure fire easy to get yourself killed

I don't know enough about this case to debate it, but you should also know that while CHOKE holds may be banned, a vascular neck restraint may be legal. They are two completely different moves and may look the same. The officer in that footage seems to be attempting a vascular but that guy is pretty big. I use the vascular restraint and can attest if done correctly is very effective.

again I don't know enough of this incident to make any contributing to this case. I can although speak on what techniques are out there

Rolex,

filing lawsuit are not cheap especially when dealing with police officers. I can say that only because I have been there. Not everyone has the means to go against an officer of the law. It was the likes of Rosa Parks and others that we are able to have some rights now as back in the 50 and 60's. In this day and age it is a very good way to get yourself killed but how much different would that be from a few years ago when we fought just to go to the same school, drink from the same water fountain or wanted to go to the same college?

In the sense of this case the choke hold is barred from the NYPD and they view that as anything that applies pressure against your windpipe.

I know you are an officer and I am not saying all cops are bad but the majority that i have seen.. well that is a different case.

:ninja:

Actually there are hoards of lawyers out there who will jump at the case to take a GOOD civil rights lawsuit because they get paid.

This clown in the video has a lengthy criminal record and likely police know he has a record of not going quietly into the night. He is NOT Rosa Parks. What right is he standing up for? The right to dodge lawful taxes? The right to resist arrest?

When is the last time anybody ever fast talked their way out of an encounter with police? When's the last time NOT putting your hands behind your back when told turned out well? The ONLY way you will win in a confrontation with police is in a courtroom (we can debate what chances you really have there, but it's indisputable that you're not going to win out on the corner).

Right and wrong aside, reality is what it is.

Sensai you are completely correct. When someone dies because of someone else's power, there is a problem.

But Eric could have avoided his death. Yes it is extensive to sue but so is dying. If you want to change something you have to do it by the books.

Don't think I'm supporting the cops either. I'm just saying if I were in his place I would have cooperated and not died

I'm not trying to be a dick but would you ever stand up for yourself in a situation where you may be overpowered?

for the record i did.. .and when i did i ended up with felony charges facing a mandatory 15+ years.. it was between me and a cop..

70k later i was able to not let the situation that happened effect my life in getting guns.. yes 70 K AS IN 70,000!

I have had people at shows threaten to shoot me.. people at shows to have their friends to grab guns in an attempt to shoot me.. i have been at a show in which police was called and i took the blame for whatever.. i have been in situations where i have stood up to more than one person at teh same times for others.. I have no fear of death i welcome it but i dont go looking for it.

Damn, 70 of them big boys. I wasn't trying to start shit with anyone, I'm just trying to see where people are coming from since I don't no anyone personally. I'm not afraid of dying and I don't go looking for it either. I just know me personally I can only take so much and really that's only possible after a swisher or two.

When I see you post, I think of a 6'8", 260lb shredded black guy(not poking race card just being honest) with a bottle of Hennesey on the desk, your desktop mouse in one hand, and a fat ass natural herb stuffed cigarette in the other.

im 6'3 260lbs ;)

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Sensai you are completely correct. When someone dies because of someone else's power, there is a problem.

But Eric could have avoided his death. Yes it is extensive to sue but so is dying. If you want to change something you have to do it by the books.

Don't think I'm supporting the cops either. I'm just saying if I were in his place I would have cooperated and not died

I'm not trying to be a dick but would you ever stand up for yourself in a situation where you may be overpowered?

for the record i did.. .and when i did i ended up with felony charges facing a mandatory 15+ years.. it was between me and a cop..

70k later i was able to not let the situation that happened effect my life in getting guns.. yes 70 K AS IN 70,000!

I have had people at shows threaten to shoot me.. people at shows to have their friends to grab guns in an attempt to shoot me.. i have been at a show in which police was called and i took the blame for whatever.. i have been in situations where i have stood up to more than one person at teh same times for others.. I have no fear of death i welcome it but i dont go looking for it.

Damn, 70 of them big boys. I wasn't trying to start shit with anyone, I'm just trying to see where people are coming from since I don't no anyone personally. I'm not afraid of dying and I don't go looking for it either. I just know me personally I can only take so much and really that's only possible after a swisher or two.

When I see you post, I think of a 6'8", 260lb shredded black guy(not poking race card just being honest) with a bottle of Hennesey on the desk, your desktop mouse in one hand, and a fat ass natural herb stuffed cigarette in the other.

im 6'3 260lbs ;)

You aren't a hennesey fan though, I've heard you like Ciroc more!

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

im 6'3 260lbs ;)

fat ass, lol.

I've said this before and I'll say it again , I'd you feel your rights are being violated, COMPLY, and then file there appropriate lawsuits. In this day and age standing up to be the Rosa Parks of your time is a sure fire easy to get yourself killed

I don't know enough about this case to debate it, but you should also know that while CHOKE holds may be banned, a vascular neck restraint may be legal. They are two completely different moves and may look the same. The officer in that footage seems to be attempting a vascular but that guy is pretty big. I use the vascular restraint and can attest if done correctly is very effective.

again I don't know enough of this incident to make any contributing to this case. I can although speak on what techniques are out there

Rolex,

filing lawsuit are not cheap especially when dealing with police officers. I can say that only because I have been there. Not everyone has the means to go against an officer of the law. It was the likes of Rosa Parks and others that we are able to have some rights now as back in the 50 and 60's. In this day and age it is a very good way to get yourself killed but how much different would that be from a few years ago when we fought just to go to the same school, drink from the same water fountain or wanted to go to the same college?

In the sense of this case the choke hold is barred from the NYPD and they view that as anything that applies pressure against your windpipe.

I know you are an officer and I am not saying all cops are bad but the majority that i have seen.. well that is a different case.

Actually there are hoards of lawyers out there who will jump at the case to take a GOOD civil rights lawsuit because they get paid.

This clown in the video has a lengthy criminal record and likely police know he has a record of not going quietly into the night. He is NOT Rosa Parks. What right is he standing up for? The right to dodge lawful taxes? The right to resist arrest?

When is the last time anybody ever fast talked their way out of an encounter with police? When's the last time NOT putting your hands behind your back when told turned out well? The ONLY way you will win in a confrontation with police is in a courtroom (we can debate what chances you really have there, but it's indisputable that you're not going to win out on the corner).

a few things on your comment

1) nobody said he was Rosa Parks no clue

2) You are wrong about lawyers wanting to take cases based on them getting "paid" so wrong

3) He did have a lengthy arrest record.. do you know what he was arrested for? no you dont

4) he was not supposed to be put in a choke hold. its against policy period. There were 4 cops there!

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Rolex,

oh and for the record it would have cost me another $50k to go after the lawyer in my situation.

the issue is not with cops.. cops are like humans.. there are good cops and there are bad cops..

the issues is with the BAD cops NOT BEING HELD ACCOUNTABLE for their wrong actions AND THEY KNOW IT!

Not only that they are utilizing all this to draw our attention away from the shady shit going on in government right now.

EXACTLY!!!!!

anyone heard about Ebola lately?

yeah didn't think so

sorry if this drew off-topic but I felt it needed be posted.... that shit was manufactured for sure.

Ebola killed only a few thousand in Africa where the conditions for such contagious disease are horriffic; consider not only the hot climate, population density of cities, cannibalism is still practiced, a complete lack of sanitation or even understanding of sanitation, and some people even use the waste water from funeral parlors to wash their produce for selling at the markets (it's powerful juju). If it was going to be a problem in the first world the body count would have been in the millions in those conditions. It was a non-issue from the start. Some drug companies made some money, some charity organizers made money, a few more bureaucrats were hired, and the media had something to get people to listen to their bullshit for a few weeks. I'd wager that old standby diseases like malaria, cholera, and such kill far more annually.

Didn't get to read it all, but -

Yeah the cops deff look like they feel guilty afterwards. They know they fucked up, and it's hella sad.

Fuckups happen, I'm sure someone is probably sitting in the can for choking someone too long thinking they were "proving a point" and feels bad about it.

To call him a murderer, yeah but Idk if he meant to so it's not like he shot him knowing he'd die. I think he was being power hungry and took it too far, but not realizing due to being so many damn cops on the guy.

But accident or not, most people would be sitting in jail for that and the fact that he's not probably because he's a cop, that's fucked up shit

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

sensai,

I will be the first to admit that I don't always agree with every law that I'm tasked to enforce. And I think it is bullshit that there are officers who do take advantage of their power in the same manner that I think it is bullshit that there are civilians who take advantage of situations as well. I don't know what the answer is to this issue plaguing our country. All I know it's that while i go to work knowing I'm going to do whatever i have to do you come home i am still able to perform my duties in a manner that not only keep me out of the news but also let me go to bed at night with a guilt free conscience .

does anyone know what the medical examiner wrote on the death certificate as the cause? even if the COD cites asphyxiation as the cause you still have to remember a grand jury of people elected by the citizens of that state made the call. Makes you wonder where the issues they lies

and i thank you for protecting my friends that live there where you are. I understand where you are coming from and neither do i have the answers..

:(

Archived