rocking.that.eclipse Posted December 11, 2014 Author Report Posted December 11, 2014 I've had the campus PD at Ferris approach me when i was out in a empty resident lot out in bfe, i was demoing and enjoying bass and i usually just put my hood up to keep the alt cool for extended periods of bassing. well i seen them come round the corner so i killed the radio, they asked me what was going on so i told them i heard a weird noise in the engine bay and needed a quiet place to listen for it, they just said ok and wanted to make sure i was alright which seemed decent of them in my book, especially considering how hardcore they are with power tripping up here I'm at GV and they have had to crack down on few things because the number of rapes has gone up a ten fold from last year. Next time I"ll pull up to him and say hey cars acting up can I help you with anything while I try to work on it
Miguels Posted December 11, 2014 Report Posted December 11, 2014 kid going in and out of parking lots at 1 am.. that too me sounds fishy too and maybe he waited for the right time. just like you think he was sneaky he thought you was being sneaky too.. i would let it pass my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
rocking.that.eclipse Posted December 11, 2014 Author Report Posted December 11, 2014 Ill hold my comments on this one. Seems to be a lot of cop-haters on here lately. Yet who's the first people you call if the shit goes down? OP, you should have acknowledged the vehicle by facing it and waving, as if to be saying "hi". Or mooned him and took off on foot. Haha and leave my car. F that. I'm waiting to get pulled over because I can't get to my glove box without opening the passenger door. My speakers are in the way. I'm just gonna hand him my keys and say walk around or I have to So clip your papers to your visor, problem solved. If only I had visors lol
Miguels Posted December 11, 2014 Report Posted December 11, 2014 holy shit rape has gone up and you complain he was there? come on he was there for a reason and you just happened to be there at the same time. you could have been a suspect to him my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
dangaranga Posted December 11, 2014 Report Posted December 11, 2014 I've had the campus PD at Ferris approach me when i was out in a empty resident lot out in bfe, i was demoing and enjoying bass and i usually just put my hood up to keep the alt cool for extended periods of bassing. well i seen them come round the corner so i killed the radio, they asked me what was going on so i told them i heard a weird noise in the engine bay and needed a quiet place to listen for it, they just said ok and wanted to make sure i was alright which seemed decent of them in my book, especially considering how hardcore they are with power tripping up here Do they still report in The Torch how much campus PD is making off parking/violation tickets up there? I don't think so, but it's been a minute since i read the torch. they got rid of the crime reports section for an issue and they quickly put it back in because people quit reading it lol some of the shit people get busted for is pretty funny Brandon 2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4 System: welding wire throughout the truck USalts 390amp Hairpin Juicebox in stock location 8 Banks of maxwell supercaps 2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each 2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked) Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) 2001 2 door focus 1 DD9918 SC
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted December 11, 2014 Report Posted December 11, 2014 holy shit rape has gone up and you complain he was there? come on he was there for a reason and you just happened to be there at the same time. you could have been a suspect to himMaybe the "cop" is the rapist and he was rubbing one out to OP bent over under the hood. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
OrionStang Posted December 11, 2014 Report Posted December 11, 2014 Well, if any crime, rape or otherwise, has gone up, maybe you should be happy the cops are there. What if the rapist doesn't care if his victim is male or female? Im sure you'd be happy for the police presence before taking a cock up the ass. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
rocking.that.eclipse Posted December 11, 2014 Author Report Posted December 11, 2014 kid going in and out of parking lots at 1 am..he that too me sounds fishy too and maybe he waited for the right time. just like you think he was sneaky he thought you was being sneaky too.. i would let it pass I see where it is fishy but again I think a simple stop over will do a lot better than sneaking around. I believe their motto is "protect and server". I see that is serving me, as giving help not trying to sneak around to catch me doing something wrong. If I'm selling drugs they will still be in my car whether he approaches me or whether he waits for me to try to sell them. Again I do not hate cops. Ive been pulled over for the most stupid shit like having only 1 strap holding a 4 wheeler in the back of a truck. He is doing his job to stop me and tell me that, thats not safe and he warned me and let me go.
dangaranga Posted December 11, 2014 Report Posted December 11, 2014 I've had the campus PD at Ferris approach me when i was out in a empty resident lot out in bfe, i was demoing and enjoying bass and i usually just put my hood up to keep the alt cool for extended periods of bassing. well i seen them come round the corner so i killed the radio, they asked me what was going on so i told them i heard a weird noise in the engine bay and needed a quiet place to listen for it, they just said ok and wanted to make sure i was alright which seemed decent of them in my book, especially considering how hardcore they are with power tripping up here I'm at GV and they have had to crack down on few things because the number of rapes has gone up a ten fold from last year. Next time I"ll pull up to him and say hey cars acting up can I help you with anything while I try to work on it well that makes sense, maybe he was trying to see if you were in act of committing an offense Brandon 2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4 System: welding wire throughout the truck USalts 390amp Hairpin Juicebox in stock location 8 Banks of maxwell supercaps 2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each 2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked) Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) 2001 2 door focus 1 DD9918 SC
rocking.that.eclipse Posted December 11, 2014 Author Report Posted December 11, 2014 Well, if any crime, rape or otherwise, has gone up, maybe you should be happy the cops are there. What if the rapist doesn't care if his victim is male or female? Im sure you'd be happy for the police presence before taking a cock up the ass. This is true. I guess if a rapist decided to bend me over and take advantage of me in the middle of a parking lot ide be happy he was sneaking around then
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.