if i was carrying a gun in any case i would be in jail even if i never got to pull it out and shoot it. its illegal in California to carry a gun. guns in Cali are meant to stay home at all times..

#1 run up beat his ass

#2 punch him back and run him over

about the only thing you can do here in Cali but would still face jail time

Alot of people "think" they know what they would do in certain high stress situations when they have no idea really. I fit into that category.

Most never have and never will be in a real life or death situation where they are on one end or the other of a barrel, and that's a good thing.

First scenario, definitely would not fire.

second scenario, it would be kinda hard to know if he was going for my gun unless he managed to get his hand on it. If someone is going for my gun, I would definitely pull the trigger on them...but over a few dollars, no way. A life is worth way more than a few dollars.

so you gonna let someone rough up your pops while you have a gun in your hand? Dude is taking a legger MINIMUM if im at the store. Maybe not shoot his head because i wouldn't want to clean up that mess.

Steve, I was under the impression you were talking about the michael brown case. In that situation, he was not pummeling the old man, he basically shoved him out of the way. I'm not going to shoot someone for that.

If someone actually got into a fight with my dad...i still don't think i'd pull the trigger with him being so close to my dad. I would definitely pick up the closest blunt object/bat and definitely go at him though.

Strong Arm Robbery. It wan't a simple shove. And it was NOT "shoplifting" like some idiots claim. I really just want to know out of curiosity how normal people would act in the same situation. So many people have double standards. They see a simple push to an old man at the store but put your own frail old pop's in the store with you and a gun on your hip. Would you pull it out and not shoot? I might not want to shoot either, depends on my anger level. But i think it would at least come out. Strong arm robbery, remember that.

Steve, what I was referencing is what I saw on video. You may have seen video that I have not seen. What I saw was the man getting shoved by Michael Brown. I stand by what I said though, a life is worth more than a few dollars. What I'm saying, is that sitting here in a calm, non-life threatening situation, I would that I would not shoot him. No one knows what would actually happen though. To me, it didn't appear to be a situation where a gun was needed.

And again, if someone was in hand to hand combat with my father, I wouldn't want any guns pointed in that general direction.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

#1 the gun gets drawn in an attempt to diffuse the situation whether or not I shoot is up to that person.

#2 if it's about to be my life or his it's going to be his every time.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

second scenario, it would be kinda hard to know if he was going for my gun unless he managed to get his hand on it. If someone is going for my gun, I would definitely pull the trigger on them...but over a few dollars, no way. A life is worth way more than a few dollars.

so you gonna let someone rough up your pops while you have a gun in your hand? Dude is taking a legger MINIMUM if im at the store. Maybe not shoot his head because i wouldn't want to clean up that mess.

Steve, I was under the impression you were talking about the michael brown case. In that situation, he was not pummeling the old man, he basically shoved him out of the way. I'm not going to shoot someone for that.

If someone actually got into a fight with my dad...i still don't think i'd pull the trigger with him being so close to my dad. I would definitely pick up the closest blunt object/bat and definitely go at him though.

Strong Arm Robbery. It wan't a simple shove. And it was NOT "shoplifting" like some idiots claim. I really just want to know out of curiosity how normal people would act in the same situation. So many people have double standards. They see a simple push to an old man at the store but put your own frail old pop's in the store with you and a gun on your hip. Would you pull it out and not shoot? I might not want to shoot either, depends on my anger level. But i think it would at least come out. Strong arm robbery, remember that.

Steve, what I was referencing is what I saw on video. You may have seen video that I have not seen. What I saw was the man getting shoved by Michael Brown. I stand by what I said though, a life is worth more than a few dollars. What I'm saying, is that sitting here in a calm, non-life threatening situation, I would that I would not shoot him. No one knows what would actually happen though. To me, it didn't appear to be a situation where a gun was needed.

And again, if someone was in hand to hand combat with my father, I wouldn't want any guns pointed in that general direction.

If someone is beating the life out of your dad I hope you'd shoot.

If they just shove him and walk out the door that's when you let it go and call the police.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

If someone is beating the life out of your dad I hope you'd shoot.

If they just shove him and walk out the door that's when you let it go and call the police.

I'm okay with my gun, but not good enough that I'd risk that shot. I'd much rather grab the closest heavy object...or maybe the gun itself and start bashing the guy.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.