Sonic Electronix

T30001's... Should I Buy? Good Deal..

The Crunch GP3000D puts out its higher numbers at higher voltage so if you have 16v or 18v to work with then you can see up to 5000 out of the Crunch amps(or so I have been told)

2000 Ford Explorer XLT

-20" RVM "Buck" Wheels

-2.5% Tint

-CompuStar Vizion Alarm

-(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7"

-1 XStatic BatCap Model 300

-2 18" DC LVL 4's

-Amps are undecided

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

i dont think its overpaying at all, its quality... my RF amps are the only amps i've never had the slightest problem with.

I am sure that they are great amps. I would love a 4001 for myself. But if you buy these amps, won't that make this statement very untrue? Any thing man made can possibly fail. Even a RF amp. How did this guys amps get inoperable? will RF give a warranty and a guarantee after the repairs or overhauls are done? If yes then by all means go for it.

How is your electrical? did you factor in the costs of upgrading other parts of the system to get the full benefit of these amps?

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Hey guys havent been on here really in a while, had no time and havent ever been home really. But I did get my box built and subs in this past weekend.. and it slams! its two BTL 15s fully loaded running on a T20001 each. It hits ridiculously hard i love it.. but now I have the opportunity right now for some new amps. My buddy has two blown T30001's in perfect cosmetic appearance. Rockford Fosgate said that no matter what, its $450 each amp. Now I dont know if that was like a worst case scenario price? Or the price no matter what? but lets say it is that much, I can get these amps in perfect working order for $900 bucks and me and my BTLs would LOVE it.. And my buddy says he'll give me both of his amps plus $200 cash in exchange for my two T20001's. Is this going to be worth it? What kind of difference am I going to see with this added power? Mine do about 2200 RMS and his do about 3800 RMS each. will this be worth it for $700 out of pocket to repair them? thanks guys im really undecided

I say go for it.

The $450 cost for repairing each amp just means they'd be out of warranty or purchased through an unauthorized dealer before and came with no warranty when it was purchased.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

I am sure that they are great amps. I would love a 4001 for myself. But if you buy these amps, won't that make this statement very untrue? Any thing man made can possibly fail. Even a RF amp. How did this guys amps get inoperable? will RF give a warranty and a guarantee after the repairs or overhauls are done? If yes then by all means go for it.

How is your electrical? did you factor in the costs of upgrading other parts of the system to get the full benefit of these amps?

sorry, the amps blew because the were running on 16+ volts... I only run 12. And yes im almost positive that they warranty their repairs. and my electrical is a 260 amp iraggi with a HC800 up front and 3 24000s in the back, 2 runs of power and ground. I think that'll be fine for two T3Ks i just dont know if i want to do this or not.. I've also been thinking about 2 clarrion dpx1550s on each

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

play Moola.com its actually fun and free...

click here to join Money games!

its just games with free money!