Sonic Electronix

T30001's... Should I Buy? Good Deal..

sorry, the amps blew because the were running on 16+ volts... I only run 12. And yes im almost positive that they warranty their repairs. and my electrical is a 260 amp iraggi with a HC800 up front and 3 24000s in the back, 2 runs of power and ground. I think that'll be fine for two T3Ks i just dont know if i want to do this or not.. I've also been thinking about 2 clarrion dpx1550s on each

Damn with that set up, my only deciding factor would be the warranty issue. I would verify that from RF and if so, man go for it.... :)

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

i say you take $100 from him now and one of the T3ks and send it off to RF for repair. once you get that amp back and working 100% then he can give you the other $100 and the other T30001bd and send that one off. that way it's something like a one for one swap vs two for two.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

i say you take $100 from him now and one of the T3ks and send it off to RF for repair. once you get that amp back and working 100% then he can give you the other $100 and the other T30001bd and send that one off. that way it's something like a one for one swap vs two for two.

I dont see how that makes anyyy difference.

And to the noob saying hed be "without tunes"...despite the fact that we are pretty much all diehard bassheads...this shit isnt cocaine...you dont need to be slamming every day, especially if you know youre going to be getting more power on the way.

Honestly...I wouldnt spend the 700 there...youre basically spending 2100 for 2 t3000bds...amps that you used to be able to find for 800 a piece. (give or take).

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

k I will prove it. I will compare these amps soon. Bench them and run some tests with my buddies how these amps are gonna do

aq2000

sundown3000d

t3000d

xxv colossus

crunch gp3000d

Then lets see what we can say

P.S.- Look for the retail price on that amp $1,100

Damn I wish I had all that money. :blink::rolleyes::huh:

I know you already have the Collossus, do you know of anyone with the T3K, AQ2000, Sundown SAZ-300D, and Crunch GP3000D-Pro to bench them all?

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Guest Nismofreak
Damn I wish I had all that money. :blink::rolleyes::huh:

I know you already have the Collossus, do you know of anyone with the T3K, AQ2000, Sundown SAZ-300D, and Crunch GP3000D-Pro to bench them all?

my buddies have these amps. I got the colossus

k I will prove it. I will compare these amps soon. Bench them and run some tests with my buddies how these amps are gonna do

aq2000

sundown3000d

t3000d

xxv colossus

crunch gp3000d

Then lets see what we can say

P.S.- Look for the retail price on that amp $1,100

Who cares about retail... No one pays retail, and if you do your a fool!

and really how can you people compair a 2000 watt rms amp, to amps that do 3000s watts rms?

The aq wont even hit 3000 watts rms on 16 volts, unless your clipping it..

1 ohm power 2200 x 1

1 ohm Power @ 16V @ 1% THD 2500 x 1

1 ohm Power @ 16V @ 10% THD 3400 x 1

2 ohm Linked Power @ 14.4V @ 1% THD 4400 x 1

Yea that will be a completly fair test..... good game!

Just like the sundown 1500 vs the rf t10001bd... One puts out 1500wrms, and the other puts out 1000wrms. Sure the rf will do close to 1500rms, but you can get a easy 2100+wrms out of the sundown 1500. So why wasnt the sundown SAE-1000D used against the t10001bd??? Oh probolly cuz the rf would walk all over it!

You want to talk about being a biased forum, Ill talk about these being biased tests.

I have no reason not to believe that the crunch makes its power. Im sure it does, but It wont sound as clean as another amp. Put these amps on a scope and rta to test them, dont use your ear because what sounds good to one person will sound like ass to another.

Edited by audiofanaticz

Guest Nismofreak
Who cares about retail... No one pays retail, and if you do your a fool!

and really how can you people compair a 2000 watt rms amp, to amps that do 3000s watts rms?

The aq wont even hit 3000 watts rms on 16 volts, unless your clipping it..

1 ohm power 2200 x 1

1 ohm Power @ 16V @ 1% THD 2500 x 1

1 ohm Power @ 16V @ 10% THD 3400 x 1

2 ohm Linked Power @ 14.4V @ 1% THD 4400 x 1

Yea that will be a completly fair test..... good game!

Just like the sundown 1500 vs the rf t10001bd... One puts out 1500wrms, and the other puts out 1000wrms. Sure the rf will do close to 1500rms, but you can get a easy 2100+wrms out of the sundown 1500. So why wasnt the sundown SAE-1000D used against the t10001bd??? Oh probolly cuz the rf would walk all over it!

You want to talk about being a biased forum, Ill talk about these being biased tests.

I have no reason not to believe that the crunch makes its power. Im sure it does, but It wont sound as clean as another amp. Put these amps on a scope and rta to test them, dont use your ear because what sounds good to one person will sound like ass to another.

k well I can get a cadence amp. Bad ass amp. I have seen the internal and the quality of the amp is impressive and the amp is cheap and a sq. cheap amps can and will put out clean power

rf isn't the best at all. I would take a zapco, audison, etc over rf

Edited by Nismofreak